Chapter 4

Once louis tried on twenty things and brought all twenty of those things, he was finally ready to leave.

He could tell Niall wanted to leave that little shop twenty minutes ago but, he loved that Niall didn't get inpatient with him, Niall just waited on the time consuming lad and then smiled once he told him I was ready to leave.

They headed to the food court like Louis promised him. Niall cleared his thoart as they neared the food court.

"I'm introducing you to two individuals today, is that okay with you?" Niall asked louis.

Louis blushes once he noticed he was caring around a pink Victoria secret bag filled of girly clothes. He bit his lip.

"I don't wanna embarrass you by caring around this bag when I met them."

Niall looks at Louis "Don't worry love, It's just the guy I've been talking to, Zayn, I've shown you pictures. Turns out he's here and he wanted to meet you since we were all here. He's okay with the whole, Infantism, daddy kink thing." Louis just nods and follows.

"He also has a friend Named Harry, he really wants to meet us, mainly you though" Niall says with a smirk making louis blush

"Me? Why me? Im with Josh nialler, please don't try to hook me up with someone." Louis said and Niall just rolled his eyes.

Niall walks into the food court louis following behind him slowly. Niall sits at this table with a black haired tan man, he's assuming is Zayn since Niall has shown him multiply pictures. (Even some louis didn't wanna see) and beside the black haired man was another man. This one tall, taller than all of them, bright emerald green eyes, pale skin, and the curliest hair Louis had ever seen.

"I'm guessing you're Louis" Zayn said with a dark voice. louis nodded and sat beside Niall putting his bag down beside him.

"I'm Zayn and this lad here is Harry" He pats the taller, attractive, lad sitting beside him and looked at harry then at louis. "Introduce yourself"

The twenty six year old lad was staring into Louis's ocean blue eyes. He was so shocked how beautiful this man was. He couldn't stop staring.

Louis blushed and looked down once he noticed Harry's stare making Niall chuckle softly. Zayn nudges Harry knocking him out of his admiring. Harry blushed "Hello, I'm Harry, Harry styles."

Louis nods "I'm louis Tomlinson, it's a pleasure to meet you."