Chapter 15

"Sure thing, I'll be over in ten" The man said in a raspy tired voice.

Harry looked at his phone and saw it was around eleven thirty. He assumed he had just woken him up.

This man he just called was named Nick Grimshaw. He was nine years older than Harry, he has brown hair and he was always Harry's back up plan.

Hey handsome" Nick said walking into Harry's house threw the front door. He never knocks cause Harry's always expecting him before he comes over.

Harry blushed and smiled, he was sitting on the living couch. He stood up and brushed off the clothes he changed into before nick got here. He was wearing black skinny jeans, and a floral shirt. "Hey, Nick. Long time no see."

Nick nods and smirked "Last time I seen you, I had your head pushed into the bed while I banged you so good."

Harry blushed "Nickyy. Hushh." Harry grabbed his keys and headed to the door.

"So what makes you wanna go to the club this late at night?" Nick asked getting in his car, Harry got in the passenger seat. He buckled up and nick started the car.

"Just this boy." Harry answered. He left his phone at home so he had no distractions and nothing holding him back from having a good time. "Let's not talk about it, I wanna have a good night."

Nick nods understanding and grabs Harry's hand. "You look so hot tonight baby, missed seeing you."

Harry smiled "Thank you, missed you too Grimmy."

Nick chuckled and soon after a car ride of comfortable silence they pulled into the parking lot of a club.

"I haven't been out in so long" Harry said

Nick laughed and rolled his eyes "It's been a month love, not been that long sweetie." Nick chuckled. Harry chuckled and got out of the car.

He grabbed onto Nicks hand and Nick led him into the club.

The club was very exclusive but thankfully Nick knew the owner so once he showed them his identification they allowed both of them in.

The building was crowed. Drunk people moving over each other, sweat dripping over them, alcohol pumping threw everyone's system. Music so loud you couldn't hear anything. Even though this place sounded horrible it's just what Harry needed.

Nick took Harry to the bar and brought them two rounds of drinks.

After they both drink those shots and the alcohol is pumping in their systems Harry took nicks hand and dug him to the dance floor.

Harry leaned against Nick and danced on him. The pointless, pg dancing turned into a grinding section. Harry pushed his bum back into nicks crotch. He moved on him and He felt nicks cock harden under his bum.

"Still can get you so hard can't I?" Harry said with a smirk on his face.

Nick groans and grabs hard on Harry's waist "Always have been able to and always will be. You're just so sexy."

(Do you guys want a detailed sex scene on Nick and Harry or no? )
..........

While Harry was living it up with Nick at the club his phone was ringing off the hook. His house phone and cell phone.

His cell phone was blown up with text, calls, and voicemails. They were all from one person.

Louis.

A scared, helpless Louis to be exact.

"Harry please, hurry come get me. Harry please I need you" Louis shouted into the phone.

Louis hung up the phone. He was shaking hiding in the bathroom.

He called one more time "Please, please, he's gonna kill me..."

The next thing the voicemail picked up was the sound of a door swinging up and Louis screaming begging for someone to stop and that's all the voicemail got.