Chapter 11

Louis pulled his phone out of the hoodie pocket and answered it with a shaking hand.

"Hello?" Louis answered in almost a whisper. It was obvious his was scared, he was shaking, his hands and feet were shaking. He bit at his lip nervously as a deep angry voice answered on the other side of the line.

"Hey. Where the fuck are you?" Josh asked in a loud tone. So loud even Harry could hear it threw the phone in the younger boys hand.

"I-I-I-Im at a friends house" Louis answered staring at the bed. He stumbled on the first word cause he was so scared. Now his whole body was shaking.

"Probably being a whore with some other guy aren't you?" He asked a scoff leaving his mouth after he said it. He rolled his eyes but Louis couldn't see that. "When are you coming home louis? I haven't had dinner. If you come home and cook you can go to the bedroom."

Louis nodded but noticed he couldn't see. "I wanna come home, I do, I miss you. I love you josh. And I wanna make dinner for you to please you but, I also wanna stay at my friends house I'm having a good time." Louis smiled and looked up at Harry.

"You're only having a good time because you're fucking around behind my back with some other guy. If you don't come home right now I swear to god I'll find you." Josh said in a deep voice. Louis let a tear fall down his face.

"You're scaring me." Louis whispered. Harry wrapped his arms around his back, opening his legs, letting Louis get between them. He then holds Louis from behind. Trying to keep Harry calm.

"I don't care Louis. You belong here with me, your boyfriend. Not out running around with your friends. Which I doubt you're even doing. Which friend are you with Louis." Josh said in a more calm tone.

"Harry." Louis said. He said it a little louder then he's been talking.

"Harry, you know I remember that name. It was the name of your contact this morning. The guy who made us fight. Are you gonna let this guy make us fight? Are you wanting him to push away from each other so I will leave. Is that it?" Josh asked. His tone had sass.

"No no no. Not at all." Louis said. He loved Josh. He really did, so he thought, and he really didn't wanna lose Josh.

"Then come home baby, leave his house and come home to me. Stop being a little whore and come home to daddy." Josh said calmly and in such a sweet tone Louis felt needed, wanted, maybe even loved.

But Harry overheard one sentence which he didn't like.  It got him going. His jaw clenched and he clenched his hand into a fist. "He's not a fucking whore asshole."

"Shh Harry, no fighting." Louis said sadly looking Harry in the eyes. He place his free hand over Harry clenched one.

"Who  you calling an asshole?" Josh shouts. Fuck Louis thought. Why did he have to hear that, Why? Was everything just against him at the moment.

"Shh, let's just drop it." Louis begged but Josh didn't listen.

"No, No, in not gonna drop it. That piece of shit is trying to steal my boyfriend. /MY/ boyfriend and now he's calling me names. Fuck nah, I'll knock that bitches lights out." Josh said. He was loud. Extremely loud, Harry heard him clearly. Hell, maybe even the neighborhood could.

Harry took the phone. Louis looked at the phone and Harry nervously.

"Excuse me Josh, I would like it if you stop yelling. You're scaring Louis. You seem to do that a lot don't you. But I guess you can keep fucking up, it's fine by me cause I'll be the one here for Louis when he leaves your sorry ass." Harry said, the last bit kinda cocky.

"Ha, funny. Louis would never leave me. He loves me. More than anything else in this world. Now tell my baby to get his things and to text me the address cause I'm coming to get him." Josh said. He got off his bed and started to change clothes.

"No, you can ask him if he wants to come home. And if and only if he does I will meet you at the grocery store near here. I'm not allowing you to know my address. I refuse." Harry said. Harry was rubbing Louis's back trying to keep him calm.

"I'm not gonna ask him cause he's coming home." Josh demanded threw the phone making Harry laugh in a sarcastic way.

"You think you Control him that's funny, you don't control him. You don't tell him what to do. You don't hit him or hurt him in anyway physically or mentally. there's a difference between being a daddy and an asshole. Maybe when you learn the difference you can take care of Louis properly. I'm gonna give you a day to cool down and then tomorrow when you're chill, I'll talk to him and see if he wants to come home. Goodnight." Harry hung up and turned off Louis's phone putting it on the bedside table.

"Come here." Harry said opening his arms.

Louis drives into Harry's hard, fit chest and buries his face into it. Harry wraps his arms around Louis and kisses his head. "I'm here for you love, don't you worry. I'm here for you."

Louis smiled wide and nodded in Harry's chest. "Thank you." He mumbled. Louis was laying down between Harry's legs. He wraps his arms around Harry's waist. "I'm scared Harry." Louis whispered

"Don't be scared. I won't let him touch you in anyway. I won't let him hurt you, I will never let him lay a hand on you" Harry promised

Louis sighed "Don't make promises you can't keep." He said softly, a tear coming down his face. "I know it'll happen again, and again. But that's okay. Cause I know deep down inside his cold black heart he loves me and this is the way, the sick, nasty, heartless way he shows his love to me."

Harry shakes his head no. "when you love someone you don't lay your hand on them. You don't call them horrible names verbally every single day, sure you may let out one hateful word threw out a whole relationship but it shouldn't be occurring every single day. Your relationship is unhealthy. He may love you, but this isn't his way of showing it. He's beating you. You have bruises all over you. You had to call me because you weren't allowed in /your/ bedroom. Louis sweetie no matter what you wanna believe the truth is, he shouldn't hit you and hurt you emotionally or physically. That isn't love. That's abuse."

Louis busted out in tears gasping onto Harry's shirt for some kinda support. "I love him so much." Louis said as he cried. "But he's so mean Harry, he's so mean." Louis cried harder.

Harry just held him and let him cry. He knew Louis needed it.

"How about we lay down?" Harry asked pushing the hair out of Louis's face. His hairs getting stuck to his wet face.

Louis nods and gets out from behind Harry's legs and lays beside him. Louis keeps on Harry's hoodie. He and Harry both lay on their side. They're facing Harry's wall. Harry wrapped his arm around Louis pulling him close after turning off the bedside lamp.

"You deserve the world princess. You deserve all the things your little heart desires. You deserve long nights of staying awake with someone you care about just talking and joking around and watching movies. You deserve to see your favorite concert and meet them. You deserve to feel love and know how amazing it is and how a daddy can really treat you. You deserve more than I or anyone in this world could give you. Sweetie, you deserve so much I would sell my soul for you if I knew you could get all the things you deserved." Harry said in Louis's ear lovingly. Harry kissed the top of his head assuming Louis fell asleep. Harry closed his eyes and soon fell asleep.

Louis was awake though. Tears were escaping his eyes once more but this time, for the first time in awhile, they were happy tears. He felt so loved it was almost overwhelming. He loved being with Harry cause Harry treated him how he wanted to be treated. Louis smiled once he heard the snores of the older man behind him. He locked Harry's hand into his and kissed it. "I would sell my soul for you too darling. I would" 

That was the last thing he said before closing his eyes and falling asleep. And for the first time, in a long time, he went to sleep knowing in the morning he wouldn't have to deal with yelling and screaming. He would just have to deal with cheesy jokes and curls. But that was okay with him.