CAMP HALF BLOOD

@Here is the new chapter people
But this is something you didn't see coming!!!

Annabeth POV

We were all happy now.
But I don't know but why number of monster attacks have increased ever since Percy left the camp?

But who gives a damn to that idiot when you have son of Ares and also blessed by Poseidon.

Yes Jack , my boyfriend has been blessed by Poseidon himself.

I will tell you what happened...

Me and Jack were sitting by the edge of the beach at the camp.
Our friends were also there. But they give us some room so that we can know each other perfectly.
And I am thankful to them.

Suddenly all of sudden a sea monster came from nowhere .

The force of water made Jason and Piper and Leo collapse on ground.

Frank was busy rescuing Hazel ,who was drowning in the water and Nico and Thalia were no where to be seen.

So it was only me ,Jack and Calypso left.
We all jumped into action but we tried our best to not to go close to water.
Monster will throw some poisonous liquid at us whenever we try to attack.

" I guess Calypso you should use your magic and try to control water" I shouted in between our defense.

" I am not Percy. But yeah I will try"

But whenever Jack listen Percy's name he gets angry so he his anger overtook him and he attacked with full force and made a cut at monster's heart and then from  nowhere Thalia came and blasted the monster with her thunder.

After that it took us some half an hour to take out Hazel ,Piper,Jason,Jack and Leo.

Then we realized that we need someone who can control water too for camps and our safety.

We all went to Olympus and asked Poseidon " Lord of sea can you please bless any of us with your powers because we almost died today in a battle with sea monsters. Since we don not have your kids we face problem in defeating them."

Poseidon thought for a moment then nodded and said" Since I can give any power to children of big three because they will become more powerful and Athena won't let me bless you Annabeth and Leo has powers of fire and Frank also have some extra power and I don't have a right to bless Calypso, so we are only left with Jack so Jack please come forward and take the blessing. "

Jack went forward and Poseidon shot him with a golden color mist.
After few minutes Jack glowed with green aura showing Poseidon power. He could now be the best hero in the history of Olympus.

My mom came to me and said" You two make a good pair , he is a son of war god with powers of sea god and you are mine , goddess of wisdom and war strategy."