ANGRY MAN

Thalia POV

It was not yet morning enough for mortals like ATL wake up and play music. So when I heard music then I went to check.

I knocked the door and Rose answered the call.

" Hey Rose. Good morning."

" Good morning and I am really sorry if Harry hit on you. He didn't mean to" she said.

" Wait! No he didn't "

" Ohkày thanks gods! So is it Percy screaming. Then we are really sorry but he gets angry sometimes and cannot control it ."

" Oh no its not about Percy also."

" I was just asking what you guys are doing so early in morning "

" Persues "

" Sorry I didn't get you!"

" Its Perseus who wants all to wake up early so that we can leave as fast as possible. He says he want to reach WBC lil earlier. But I don't think that's the point."

" Oh"

" He really act abnormal around you guys. He told us that he lived here once but I don't feel anything wrong with you that can make this place his worst nightmare." Rose said and Harry came from back and said " Believe us when we say worst nightmare. He starts crying suddenly or some days he will just jump form bed crying " I am sorry guys I know its all my fault and I cannot correct it" and you know how creepy it sounds" he said and went back to playing games.

I peeked in their rooms nd saw them playing games on some big screen. Brooke and Ronald were playing and Harry was sitting by their side shouting. Jas was on her laptop.

" So how can we help you?" Rose asked me.

" Where can I meet Perseus? "

" Anywhere. I mean he just roams anywhere " Rose said.

I said my thank you and went away to look for Percy.

I first went to his old cabin to see if he went there but he wasn't there so I went to lake to see if water still comforts him but again he wasn't there but when I was coming back from lake I saw a figure holding a bow in his hand and a arrow placed on it to be shot.

I came closer and saw it as none other than Percy Jackson worst Archer ever.