THE PARTY

I am writing this chapter third time!!!!!! So sorry if I get annoyed and do some stupid stuff in between.

Piper POV

" Hello nice to meet you" I said to one of our guests.

I looked around for ATL.

Luckily after half an hour they showed up in their pairs.

Harry with Reyna,Ronald with Jas,Brooke with Rose , and Perseus alone.

Percy was looking around as if he was finding something and I knew that something.

It's me.

So I went to him directly and said " Hey"

" You must be the beautiful daughter of Tristen McLEAN right?" Brooke asked.

I nodded and Percy took this chance to move away from me.

Even ATL found a spot and went to there.

So I went to Percy again.

" Hey" I said.

"Hey" he said and started walking again.

" I don't know why are you running away from me?"

" Actually you know why I am running away from you."

I sighed and went straight to the topic.

" We need you. Even you know that Jack is a jerk now. And we apologize for our mistake "

" Do you think sorry will do all the wrongs right? You all tried to kill me. Your husband literally swung a sword across me. You all destroyed my home. My mom doesn't want me around. My father disowned me. My girlfriend broke up with me. My friends betrayed me. Give me a reason to fight for" he ranted and after that I was not able to make any point.

So I did the most stupidest thing " I will fix you with Annabeth again"

He looked at me for some seconds and then he said words which I never thought he would have said " I will die rather dating her again"

This guy hates us with his all guts.

Whole party I tried to manipulate him but was not able to do anything.

He had only one question to ask and which I can never answere.

" Would you have fought for Jason if he would have cheated on you with one of your friends? "

Whole party went like this and finally everyone went away and I failed to bring him by talk to.