The Greatest Prize

Gravity Falls, Oregon.
Dipper's P.O.V.

A huge bulky robot came out of the portal.
It looked like it was ready got war or something! It had lots of weapons and it was loaded with tons of net launchers!
"WHERE IS THE EYE OF PROVIDENCE?"
Man it was mad. Eye of providence.... I have the strange feeling that he was talking about---
"Hi! I don't think we've met before!"
Ford didn't sound like himself. That means.......
Oh my gods! FORD WAS BILL!!??
"Hey there, filthy sentient amalgamation of skin and plasma! Miss me?"
Oh no.....
"YOU! YOU WILL BE MY GREATEST TROPHY!" The robot then shot a net at Ford!
"NO!" He might be possessed by Bill but he's still my uncle!
I tried to pull the net off him but the robot pressed a button on his arm that sent an electric shock through the net!
"AAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH"

Bills P.O.V.
Dreamscape
HAH! PINE TREE AND SIX FINGERED HAND MIGHT BE DOWN BUT I'M NOT! I CAN EASILY POSSESS THAT MICROBILOGICAL COMBINATION OF TINY MICROBES!

SOMETHING'S WRONG..... I CAN'T POSSESS HIM. THE ONLY THINGS I CAN'T POSSESS ARE GHOSTS. BUT THE LAST TIME I'VE BEEN TO THE GHOST DIMENSION WAS AROUND 10 YEARS AGO! THEY DON'T HAVE TECHNOLOGY TO TRAVEL BETWEEN DIMENSIONS YET! THAT ROBOT LOOKED PRETTY ADVANCED THOUGH.......
NEVER MIND THAT. HE'LL NEVER CATCH ME. HE CAN'T ENTER THE DREAMSCAPE.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey! If you guys want to know the entire backstory of the 2 series just tell me in the comments and I'll make separate chapter. This chapter is dedicated to taykatherinc. If you haven't seen it yet, read her fanfic also about what I have done here called ethereal (I think). taykatherinc sure is a great writer. Anyways, this chapter wasn't as 'long' as I wanted it to be. Sorry but I wanted to leave you guys on a 'cliffhanger' And as always, thx for the support and don't forget to leave a comment! Next chapter, GZPD, Walker and Danny!