A Truce

"What's back? Why have I never heard of this Bob Cinnamon or whatever you call him? There are no records of him!"

Fright Knight stuttered a bit. He didn't know how to reply.Walker was furious.

"Per-perhaps one of your inmates would know....."

"I KNOW! I KNOW!" A million voices in the lunchroom cried out in joy thinking that they had an opportunity to escape from that forsaken place.

"I know! Cross-referencing American data files, ancient ghost world archives, Aha! This Bill Cipher person, also known as the illuminati, the eye of providence etc, etc.....
Is a dream demon from a place known in the medieval times as a 'dreamscape'. He is believed to have control over humans' minds, controlling the host from the inside and manipulating their thoughts, driving them insane. I like him already!"

"Technus, you got caught on Skulker's island two days ago, is that correct?"

"Sir yes sir!" Technus said mockingly.

"Well, I have a proposal for you...."

"Hold on there, Texas ranger, Skulker has already set out to claim his ultimate prize or whatever. Why would you need me?"

"Well, my proposal WAS letting you go after you caught him but....."

"YESSSS!" I'LL GO!!!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Walker smirked.

"Well, I'm gonna have to need some extra help."

"NOCTURNE!!!!"

Walker yelped so loud the whole lunchroom covered their ears.

"If you need some help,you should take nocturne. After all, they both control sleep."

------------

Well that was an interesting chapter, wasn't it? Well next chapter we all know what's gonna happen! Showdown of the dream people! Yay! Anyway, thanks for reading this new chapter! Oh and also check out Phantom Falls by TheCloudedLeopard. I really have nothing else to say..... Well, thanks for the support! See you in the next chapter!