I need your help

Amity Park 2 hours after skulker left
Danny's P.OV.

Ok, its been two hours and Skulker hasn't come back to 'claim my head' or whatever.
This doesn't seem right.

Suddenly, the ghost portal opened!

I changed into ghost form, preparing to fight---

"Well, well, well, public enemy no. #01. Long time no see. Have you seen that mental patient robot around here? I reckon it." A familiar voice, no doubt.

"Skulker? He tried to fight me but then he murmured something and just disappeared!"

"Of course. He was last seen with Technus on his island. He escaped from our institute yesterday. I've sent forces all around the ghost zone but no one has reported anything yet. I have reason to believe that he has went to........ another dimension. We uncovered plans for what seems to be a wormhole surplus generator. We want you to 'track him down'."

"Why me? "

"Because you're the only one I can profit from instead of having complaints and fear coming in from everyone."

I figured. But doesn't he already have complaints and fear from everyone?

"Ok fine, I wanna find him as much as you do."

"Ok then. Need any gear? If not, you leave in o hundred hours. That means an hour."
Oh well, if I'm gonna help Walker, it might as well be in another dimension, where he can't touch me.

"Oh and one more thing. " he added. "Keep an eye out for a triangle. We have seen carvings of triangles all over Skulker's island. He might have gone crazy. But according to his last psych report, he already has."

----------------------
Sorry if this chapter was short. I wanted to not give too much details cuz I just wanted a short cameo of Walker in this book. This chapter is dedicated to #
@aldred27. He's a friend from my primary school he also loves Gravity Falls and Danny Phantom. Heck, we're practically the same person! Anyways, next chapter some more Danny time and BILL (#hyped!) The kids meet each other for the first time! Stay tuned for more! "And as always, I will see you, in the next chapter! Buh-bye!" (Ok that was a lame Markiplier rip off XD)