Chapter Ten: Me Vs. Everyone

“Whoa oh Whoa oh Whoa oh, 
Why do I put myself in these situations 
Whoa oh Whoa oh Whoa oh, 
I keep pushing myself even though 
I can't take it at all, whoa”

-Whoa Oh! (Me vs. Everyone) Forever the Sickest Kids

Arriving ‘fashionably late’ (Jared’s words not mine) I notice that the crowd at this party was huge. Like over 200 kids huge. How is this going unsupervised? Seriously there are so many kids running around and making obnoxious noises, how are the advisors not hearing any of this? We walked through the front of the mansion to go to the neon lit backyard were most of the parties attendants seemed to be. We walk around until Jared stops all of us.

“Dudes, hottie at twelve o’clock, I am so tapping that tonight.” Jared said as he made his way over to an overly busty blonde in a super mini it-looks-like-a-belt skirt. Eli followed behind hoping to score with the leggy brunette who seemed just as airheaded as the blonde next to her. And then there were two. Blaine and I just stood on the edge by the table of assorted appetizers and look! Beer! Of course there would be underage drinking at this party. Damn those teenagers.

“Do you see her?” Blaine asked nervously with his hands in his pockets. He was jittery and couldn’t seem to keep his hands still as he kept folding them in front of his muscled chest clad in a white v-neck covered in a black leather jacket and then back to the pockets of his semi-tight dark washed jeans. He looked extremely good and I couldn’t help but feel jealous. Why did Reagan get all these guys? I mean first it was my boyfriend, then Carter who was- dare I say it- attractive, and also the sex god Blaine. This chick needs to share these men it just isn’t fair.

“Not yet.” I said taking a sip of the punch I had poured myself. I winced and stuck out my tongue as something bitter ran past my throat; well I now know that the punch was most definitely spiked. Setting down the cup I noticed a head of curly blonde hair that immediately caught my eye. It was Drew. I took out my phone and text her:

Austin: Look to your left

I saw her take out her phone from her bra- I rolled my eyes- and turn her head to the right looking confused and lost. I smacked my forehead and sent her another text:

Austin: No, your other left, dumbo!

She looked back down at her phone that vibrated in her hand and finally met my gaze; I waved innocently at her as she made her way towards me. I held up my hand in a ‘one-moment’ sign signaling her to not come any closer. She nodded and pointed her thin finger to the grouping of trees outside the party limits. I heard a ping and looked at my phone.

Drew: Meet us in the woods when you are done, but hurry! Nik and I saw Spencer about a minute ago.

I nodded my head and replied with an ‘okay’.

Now it was time to put my plan into action. Okay, I didn’t actually have a plan, well I I guess I technically did have a plan but to be quite honest it wasn’t very good. I planned on finding Reagan and leaving Blaine with her to fend for himself pretty much. I know he ‘needed’ me, but I felt that if he saw that he could do it on his own then maybe he would stop talking to me about her. Seriously she was cool I guess, but she wasn’t that great. I quickly scanned the crowd for another blonde head so that I could get this night over with. Finally after a good two minutes and almost hauling Blaine towards random blonde girls I found Reagan. I grabbed Blaine’s hand and dragged him toward her; he protested the entire way. Once we made it to her little group I cleared my throat to make my presence noticed and Reagan looked at me with a gleam in her eyes. Please tell me she still doesn’t have a thing for me, because that would be so awkward.