Chapter Eleven: Tonight, Tonight We're ALL Royally Screwed!

Chapter Eleven: Tonight, Tonight we’re All Royally Screwed

“It's been a really, really messed up week
Seven days of torture, seven days of bitter
And my girlfriend went and cheated on me
She's a California dime but it's time for me to quit her
La la la, whatever, la la la, it doesn't matter, la la la, oh well, la la la”

-Tonight, Tonight, Hot Chelle Rae

If I thought Spencer was an annoyance, then this was a predicament. And not a small one either. I mean no one at Mac was suppose to know who I was and I sure wasn’t suppose to know who they were and if they let it slip that I had a ‘brother’ than I am sure that Spencer would hear seeing as he was pretty much right behind us, I think. I mean I punched him pretty hard, I doubt he will be leaving that floor for a while. Blaine stared into my eyes as if he was trying to solve a complicated math problem. Then his eyes bulged in recognition and he said the one thing I really didn’t need him to say at this moment.

“Skye?” and that was my cue to leave.

Being the ever so great running back that I am I maneuvered around the dumbfound boy in front of me and made my way to the deck that wasn’t lit in hopes that no one would follow me or find me here. Was it bad that I was kind of hoping that he followed? It is isn’t it?

I walked on the creaky dock, slipped off my shoes and socks and let my feet hang off the edge as I contemplated my strange life and how screwed I am.

Spencer was still a douche like always and then there was the newly found cheating that I had the pleasure to find out. How did I not notice this when we were dating? I really have no clue. I guess I was so fascinated with the fact that someone out there actually wanted to be with frizzy haired tomboy Austin, that I didn’t let the little things about him bother me as much as it should have.

Now that I think about it, he did flirt with a lot of girls. My friends even told me, but of course I denied it because he would tell me otherwise. Man was I stupid letting a boy who obviously didn’t deserve me control my feelings like that. What I didn’t get was why he was still trying to convince me to get back with him after he cheated on me. I mean even Reagan said that he told her numerous times that he wanted her and not me. Obviously I was in the way of his real desires so shouldn’t he be, I don’t know, ignoring me for breaking up with me? It made absolutely no sense what-so-ever.

And then this whole thing with Blaine was just uber confusing. Before he gave me all the signs that he was interested, problem was that I was dressed as a boy all those times. At first I thought he might have been a closeted gay. Which is not bad, I have always wanted a gay friend. I know it sounds bad, but come on what girl does not want to go shopping with a guy with better fashion sense than her? Anyway like I mentioned beforehand my gaydar is freaking state of the art. So no, he wasn’t gay. Or if he was then he was really good at hiding it.

He surprised me when I found out that he had an obsession with Reagan. I have to admit I never really understood what he saw in her. Don’t get me wrong, she is nice and pretty, but she just doesn’t scream his type. Then again football player and cheerleader is such an overly clichéd couple that I guess it really doesn’t matter what I think personally. I just couldn’t see them together.