Mate. You have no choice.

Recap!!

God she looked so beautiful with our mark apon her breast. I could have taken her right there and then!

I know. I could feel you bursting to come out. But don't worry. You will have your chance when she turns.

                                                                      -------------------------------

Alexis's P.O.V

I couldn't believe what I saw. Ive been trying to cover it up all day but people still notice. When I met with Maddie she jumped for joy! When I asked why she was so happy she started saying something about the mark but covered it by saying she really likes my new 'tattoo'. How the hell did it get there! I'm sure it has something to do with Brody biting me. This 'tattoo' wasn't a normal tattoo someone would get. It was very complicated and had what looks like could be Latin inscription. To be honest I found it beautiful to look at, but that doesn't mean I'm still not mad. As soon as school was out I went home and searched for my mother, who happened to be cooking, again.  What was she cooking? Pizza. She knows something. 

"Mother."

"Yes sweetie?"

"Look at this"

I showed her the mark and she looked like she could have fainted. Then she looked angry.

"Baby, I think we need to talk."

"So you do know something about it?"

"Yes, I think you should sit down.

"Okay..?"

"Well, as you know Brody is quite strange. But he has his reasons. You see he is a werewolf."

I burst out laughing and fell on the floor. Can she be serious, I'm not going to fall for it.! I laughed so much my belly started to hurt making me stop and giggle quietly to myself.

"Nice one mum."

"I'm being serious."

My laughter died our instantly. She is serious. But that's impossible, right?

"Oh baby. Its true. All those things he does you can't explain. Like how he can control everyone? How fast he is? Or how strong? And now the mark. It also explains his possessiveness towards you."

"How does it!? Why isn't he like it with anyone else?"

"Well, have you ever heard of mates?"

"No that can't be. I can't have no choice in the matter. What happened to being able to meet a nice guy, going on dates and the rest.!"

"Now that he has marked you, you will eventually be drawn to him. Soon he will be the only thing you can think about, eventually it will hurt to not be in his presence. And eventually you will submit to him."

"No. I don't except that.! This is unfair! He can't just get away with that!"

"But your his mate. Your the most important this in the world to him."

"This is unbelievable."

"There is more."

"Go on."

"He doesn't happen to be just any werewolf. He is one of the most strongest and powerful Alpha's in the world. Meaning if you run, he will find us. Also now you know you can't stay with me much longer, he will wont you with him."

"Oh that's just peachy! No, he is not dragging me away from my family. I won't have it. If I'm his mate he has to listen to me."

"I wish it was that simple baby."

"Okay, then lets run. Lets run now. We don't need to pack, lets just go."

"I will just find you and bring you back."

I nearly screamed. I turned around and saw him there. I instantly wanted to be in his arms but I fought against it. He looked mad. 

"You either come with me easily now, or if I have to by force."

"You can't do this! I'm my own person. I should decided whether I want to be your mate or not."

"You cannot decide that! We get one mate and one mate alone and you were happen to be mine. NOW COME!"

"You can't make me!"

"Fine"

With that he lifted me up and over his shoulder. I decided to give up, what were my chances against a werewolf! He placed me in his car and drove to a huge house. Once in the house I saw many people from school including Maddie. He took me into what I assumed was his bedroom. As soon as he shut the door he dragged me into his arms. He stepped back and just looked at me. Then he traced his fingers over the mark he had made. I wanted to be mad, but I just couldn't. Not with himhere in front of me. But I couldn't give in. I had to fight.

"Will I be able to go home? Please."

It looked like he was fighting something inside of him. 

"If you obey certain rules."

"Go ahead."

"One, I can come and go as I please. No arguments. Two, if you try to escape your back here where I can keep an eye on you and three. You don't fight the mating."

"Don't you think I should get a choice."

"Yes I think you should have a choice but unfortunately in this situation you don't have one. You are MINE. And until you except that you need this."

He again sunk his teeth into my chest, in the same place as before. When he drew back I ran to look in a mirror. The mark had changed. It was entwined with that of another. 

"What did you do, what's this!"

"The first mark I gave you claimed you as mine. The second is so filthy males can't touch you. It creates a kind of force field around you. Its meant for protection, if you can control it you can let certain people through. But I will not teach you to control it until the mating is complete."

I couldn't say anything. I just nodded and let silent tears slide down my face. He looked pained to see me like this and softly grabbed my face with both hands. He started to kiss my face, taking away the tears. 

"I'm sorry for doing this baby but I need you."

"Can I go home now."

"Do you agree to the rules?"

"Yes"

With that he took my hand and lead me to his car. He drove me home and just as I was about to leave the car he pulled me back and planted a short passionate kiss on my lips.

"Ill be back tonight to see you. I have some business to attend to."

I didn't say anything, I just nodded and left. I was too tired to do anything, so i quickly passed my mother and went into my room. As soon as I hit my bed I was fast asleep.

Hey guys! Glad your liking the story so far! I just got up and saw I had to update!! You didn't give me any time at all! That's why I'm being cheeky and asking for 25 votes and 15 comments. What do you think so far? 

As always 

vote

comment

fan :)!

xxxxx