Tale of the beast.

Recap!

I can't believe those two. What do I even mean to them if they kept something like that from me. And what else have they kept from me, they have probably lied to me my whole life. And am I a werewolf? Surly I would have changed by now if I was? If I want answers I'm going to have to find them myself.

'nock, nock'

I can't trust them anymore, I can't trust anyone.

"Alexis, what are you doing here."

"Hey Seth. I was wondering if you could answer some things for me."

                                                               -------------------------------------------

"Um...Yeah sure. Come in."

He stepped to the side but I couldn't move. Stupid mark.

"I can't move, I have to stay a certain distance a way from men."

"What Brody marked you with the protection mark? What a Jerk!"

"Ha. That's not all he has done, just wait until I tell you everything!"

That's when Seth lead me to the living room and sat down. I told him everything that happened with Seth and my family and he looked shocked.

"Wow."

"I know, that's why I'm here. I want to find out some information."

"Okay, what do you want to know?"

"Am I a werewolf?"

"That's tricky, normal females turn once they turn 16 but if mated to the Alpha they don't turn until they are fully claimed."

"Well thats unfair. Why is that?"

"Well, Its mainly for protection and so other werewolves don't mate with them. Also as Alpha they like to be dominate and Strong, its harder to control their mate if they have turned. The story to it is that long ago when there were not many Alpha's and everywhere was war. Those yet to turn stayed hidden and safe and others went to fight. A great powerful Alpha named Kurock marched into battle. When the battle broke out he was quick and merciless. One female werewolf had the courage to attack him, absorbed in the battle he did not even breathe before he took her out. However she so happened to be his mate. When he did lay eyes on her he was crushed and went on a rampage killing everything in his site. Soon no one was alive on the battlefield. Only he who lead down with his mate. The misery he felt and the loss of his mate and his pack he just murdered was too much for him. And so he took his life. When it was safe people came out horrified to what they saw. The witch of the land was horrified to what she saw and so decided to cast a spell and a curse. She said that let it be that no mate of an Alpha be turned before claimed to keep safety and peace within the beast and so innocent lives are not sacrificed. Also that the Alpha's now look like the true cruel beasts they are. And that was when the Lycan was born. After that the battles began to decrease and peace was eventually brought."

"Poor Kurock."

"What makes you say that, he killed his mate and his pack!"

"But he didn't mean to. The sorrow and confusion he must have felt."

"Yes well, its just myth, fairy tale."

"Could you help me with something? Do you know how to let people through the force field?"

"Yeah its pretty simple really, close your eyes. Now surround your self with calmness and feelings of safety. Right now imagine who you would like to let through for example me."