Brody's Back!

Recap!

Ha, he finally shut up. Now we have to make a move, everyone's had enough rest. We need to get her home before she wakes up.

"Comeon boys, we are going home."

I got one of the guys to secure Alexis on my back and we were off. We will be back in a matter of hours, and then she will not be allowed out until we are fully mated.

                                                      ------------------------------------------------------

Alexis's P.O.V

When I woke I was expecting to be on the cold ground but instead I was back in Brody's room. There goes my escape plan out the window....THE WINDOW. I peered outside but unfortunately the whole place is being watched by stinking wolves. Now what. I tried the door but what a surprise...its locked. So I guess there is just one option. I have to deal with it and play along. If I'm convincing he may let me out of this room which would give me better chances of escape. Though if I'm caught I would never be let out again. I could always give up...except I'm his mate. What am I on about, what kind of life is that! I will not be controlled by that JERK. I look out the window again and I see Brody rounding up all of the wolves. He looked straight up and me and gave me a huge smirk. He thinks he's won. Well he better think again because I'm not going to be easy to handle. I stick my middle finger up at him and lay back down in bed. So if I'm in his bed, that means he is going to be coming in here often. No doubt he thinks I'm just going to let him sleep in the same bed as me let alone the same room.

"Erm. Alexis."

"Seth! Is that you!"

"Yeah. I'm here to bring you something to eat. Please don't try anything."

"Okay I wont."

Seth unlocked and opened the door. As soon as he set the tray of food down I Flung myself at him and wrapped my arms around him.

"Please...you have to help me."

"I...I can't."

"Why! I thought you were meant to be my best friend!."

"I'm only here to bring you your food and to explain the rules."

"Seth...please."

"I can't! If I do Emily will be killed."

"Ugh. What an evil...PRICK."

"Whose a prick now baby?"

There he was standing in all his glory. God I wanted to smack that smirk of his face! Seth rushed out of the room and closed the door behind him. So now it was just me and him. Alone.

"Well?"

"You."

He slowly came towards me and I backed away only to fall over onto the bed. In a flash he hovered over me.

"You don't really mean that do you princess?"

"Get.Off.Me."

"I think ill pass. I rather like this position."

Sexual Content!!

I gritted my teeth. He gently ran his hand down my cheek, along my neck to just above my breast where he had marked me. He ripped my top so he could have access to it. He traced it with his fingers and I hated the feeling it gave me. How could I continue having these feelings for someone so cruel. His hand continued to run down my body till he was at the front of my jogging bottoms. He started to kiss my mark and I couldn't help the shivers that ran through my body.

"You like that baby?"

He started to draw circles over it with his tongue, I was so consumed by the feeling I didn't notice his hand tugging down my jogging bottoms to only leave me in my underwear. He travelled from my mark to my neck, covering it with little love bites. I couldn't take it anymore, the tingles through my body were to intense. And then he kissed me and shocks ran thought my body. I couldn't stop myself from wrapping my arms around his neck and pulling him closer. I needed him so badly. He bit my bottom lip but I wouldn't open up, not just yet. He growled and continued to lick and nip at my bottom lip. Suddenly his hand slipped into my pants and I gasped in shock. He took his chance and stuck his tongue in my mouth, at the same time he started to stroke me. I couldn't help but feel aroused. With his free hand he started to massage my breasts. My body started to heat up and I began to breathe heavily. He stopped kissing me and gently moved to my ear giving me a nip.

"I can smell your arousel. I don't even have to with the way you feel. You want me. Tell me you want me, that you need me."

The sensation I was feeling was climbing as he began to stoke me harder and faster. He moved his mouth to my breasts, covering them with kisses, I could feel every one of them even through the fabric of my bra.

"Go on, tell me."

He reached round to unclasp me when I came to my senses and shot out of the bed. But just as quickly he had me pressed against a wall with my hands above my head, in one of his.

"Why fight it, why fight your feelings for me. I know you want me, and I defiantly want you so why deny it."

He again slipped his hand down my pants but this time he slipped one of his fingers into my core and started to pump. I struggled but he kept me in place, pumping faster and faster. My body was on fire and I couldn't help the moans coming out of my mouth. He smashed his lips on mine and slipped another finger in. I finally reached my limit and climaxed. He continued to kiss me but the kissed became gentle. He let go of my hands only to grab hold of my face. I looked up into his eyes and saw the beautiful green orbs I miss, and they were crying.

"Brody?"

"I'm so sorry, please forgive me its hard to control him."

He planted soft kisses all over my face and gathered me up into his arms. He carried be over to the bed and say down. I snuggled into his neck happy to have him back.

"How long are you back for?"

"I don't know. For some strange reason he is lying dormant. I'm guessing he has a plan. Are you okay baby? Did he hurt you?"

"No im fine. Im just glad you back."

He laid down with my head resting on his chest. He began to stroke my hair and a yawn slipped out of my mouth.

"Go to sleep baby, ill be here when you wake up."

"But what if your not, what if he comes back."

"He won't, ill talk to him.

I closed my eyes hoping he is back for a long time. I matched my breathing with his and soon I fell asleep.

Hey guys! I feel so mean not uploading for such a long time. So what do you think about Brody being back? I felt really awkward writing this scene as it has sexual content and that's why I really do wish for someone to write me a mating scene! Ill try to upload sooner but Ive been very buisy with sixth form etc. xx Love you guys and as always

Vote

comment

fan

xxxxx