Misfits

Song of the Chapter: Honey Cocaine - Shady Wit Me.

Montana in MM/Pic Above.

Pic of Sienna has been added to the chapter: Being Sienna.

•••

Friday [16:12]

"Montana really?" I rolled my eyes when I noticed her popping the electronics tags from the clothes she was supposedly 'trying on'. We were in the Topshop changing rooms and I was trying on some jackets and jeans for the winter and here was Montana stuffing a couple things in her bag.

"You got money to pay for this shit, not me" she kissed her teeth and looked at me. I burst out laughing knowing this bitch was lying and she joined me. "Fine! Jay been acting up lately, I'm not talking to him right now so I thought I'd go back to my old ways" Jay is Montana's boyfriend, I don't really approve considering he's like 27 and she's 19.

"I told you he's a fuck boy anyways" I said casually. "Anyways what do you think of this jacket?"

"I like that one, you should get it with the Joni jeans" she said flicking through her phone. "Now let's go" she slung her backpack on and walked out to wait for me.

I decided on the bomber jacket, leather jacket and black high waisted Joni jeans. I paid for my things and turned my head when I heard the security alarms going off and saw Montana running out at full speed with the security guard chasing her, I picked up my bags running after her.

10 minutes later I found her sitting at the bus stop pulling out her phone.
"Tana, what happened?"

"I think I left the tags on one of the tops, fuck sake, I don't think I can even go back to the mall again" Being a bit of a Kleptomaniac she'd never actually been caught, mainly because we used to do it together. The main reasons I stopped was because I hated the tiny holes it would leave in your clothes and  Rashaun hated the fact that I stole since he's really big on his religion.

"You need to talk to Jay and sort yourself out" she furrowed her eyebrows at me. "I'm saying this because you're my best friend and right now you are also a mess, wether you just need to talk or break up" I was secretly hoping the second option. "You need to sort this out." I huffed.

"I guess you are kinda right" she rolled her eyes. "What do you think?"

"Honestly I think you should dump the fuckboy, he's a wasteman"

"Of course you would think that, Rashaun make you see relationships all different and that" she joked pulling out her bus pass as the 109 halted at the bus stop.

"No, he just treats me right and there is no reason Jay can't be the same" I smiled back at her beeping my bus pass and proceeding to walk up the stairs.

"Whatever" she rolled her eyes pushing me up the stairs. "Anywaysss, how's the what you up to tonight, I wanna stay over!"

"If you don't mind chilling for a bit I have work to take care of" I smiled at her taking a seat in the row in front of hers.

"Is it everyday" she whined "I don't even know why you bother, you should've just take that Diamond girls offer, you could've been running shit now!" She whispered to me. Diamond was the leader of a 'girl-gang' named N2L (nothing to lose) she approached me offering to take me under her wing and telling me I could be known across London just by rolling with her of course I denied her offer. I like to stay Lowkey.

Friday [22:34]

"Over there"

"New system, you scared of the po-po gyal .. Smart gyal" I nodded towards some other chick that was now 'working with me', I knew this was Tempz' doing. I already been saying I liked being alone. The cat aka customer shuffled along to where I directed him collecting his drop after paying me.

[Cats: Drug addicts, druggies or in this case a 'customer']

"Ind-Indiaa, I hear you have the best in south" One rough looking guy came up to me. He was quite skinny and looked a bit out of it but not as fucked up as the usuals.

"Pay and find out innit" I furrowed my eyebrows stepping back.

"Marcus?!" The chick I was forced to be with called at the man. "You know you are not supposed-" Just then I saw a police car pull up, I looked at the other chick and we both began running.

"Police! Who's there?!" I rolled my eyes and I climbed over a gate that was blocking access a short cut. I began running to the trap.

"Reggie, Reggie!" I stormed through ignoring everyone else. "I swear this is why I told you I do my shit alone!"

"Reggie ain't here but I can help" I turned around to see Tempz and I didn't waste time popping off.

"You put some next bitch in my corner that almost got me caught!"

"Ayy watch who you are speaking to, if you wanna talk you do it in private" he barked back at me swinging open the door to an empty room. I rolled my eyes walking in.

"What happened?" I explained everything and he sat on a table and glared at me.

"You can go back to being alone if it's that deep, I just wanted more than one person in case" he shrugged. I took a seat about to ask him why the sudden change of mind. "Oh and if you see that man again, do not sell him anything!"

"Okay" I replied dryly not pleased with his tone. "Can I ask why?"

"Just don't sell him anything, don't talk to him or even look at him"

"I don't even know why you are coming like you own me or something" he got up and made his way towards me.

"As much as I like your attitude, sometimes calm it down" he smirked placing his fingers under my chin. "But I'm sure you don't want Rashaun to know all about you shotting on the street corners.

[Shotting: Selling or distributing]

"Well played" I batted his arm away stepping back.

"Well come on, can't have you taking the bus home now" he pulled out his keys checking his watch.

• • •

Vote & Comment please

It makes updates quicker, just comment your thoughts throughout using online comments!

Thanks for reading!

•ImperfectVibes•