Being Sienna

•Sienna aka India•

I changed into a big white V neck, black leggings and white socks and put my braids up in a bun. I picked up my phone and went downstairs to get some cereal and watch Disney channel like a real G. Once I put my bowl in the sink I noticed I had a ping from Rashaun.

R: "Si, free yard yeah?" - Sent 11.37

Sienna: "Yeah, what's it to you?"

R: "Can't come see my girl no more, aight cool say nothin"

Sienna: "Jk jk, come round 6pm yeah cuh I'm cutting soon."

R: "where you going, can't have my girl roaming roads alone yaknow"

Sienna: "Just out man, allow watching my motive still!"

R:"Imma call you innah bit, need to take care of this quick"

Any other day Rashaun would've started arguing with me about going out somewhere and him not knowing, he one of them donnies [guys] with certain morals when it comes to his wifey. Which can be cute and jarring at the same time.

I heard a knock on my door which distracted me from my thoughts, I tried to ignore it but it was consistent so I went up to the door and looked through the peep hole relieved to see Regz standing at the door.

"Why you banging pon *mans {a nigga's} door like the po-po you wasteman?" I laughed at him.

"Soz man, just wanted to make sure you touch yard {arrive home} safely yesterday" he smiled referring to when Tempz took me home.

"Well I'm here aren't I" I straight faced him but he didn't seem pleased. "alright I'm gonna be nice Sienna now"

"Good now what's the motive?" Regz asked like I got shit to do.

{Motive - another word to ask what you got planned. eg. what's the motive? means 'Whats the plan, what we doing today?}

"I'm off today so I was gonna see my uncle bout his court case"

"Calm, Man's just gonna be chillin on the block with Dee and that"

"Calm, imma just go say hi to my yg "

"Yeah blud" He laughed."imma go now"

"I'm coming then, hold up" I went back inside to grab my duffer jacket and my blackberry.

Once we got downstairs I saw Dee sitting on the steps leading up to his house with a light skinned girl with light brown in a slicked bun, I ain't noticed her before.

"Gyal like Indy!" Dee said gassing me as I waved at him.

{Gassing: The act of hyping something or someone, can also be used to suggest someone is lying.}

"Yg, what's up?" I said sitting on the brick ledge opposite his gate as Regz took a seat beside him.

"Just chillin' fam, you joining us today?"

"Nah going to see my uncle about his court case" I shrugged.

"Calm, ping me how it goes yaknow" Dee reminded me.

"Truss, mans going down for something eh didn't do along with his brother, that ain't right" Regz added.

"Yeah, imma ping you lots later yeah" I stood up and waved them bye after preeing the girl once more.

{Preeing: Observing/Studying someone or something excessively}

Once I got to the bus stop I waited about 3 minute till the 196 arrived and went to the top deck after beeping my bus pass, I chose to sit in the corner all the way at the back and plugged in my headphones for the journey.