'N' Block

Copyright © ImperfectVibes. 2014. All Rights Reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced in any way without the authors expressed consent.

Chapter 1: 'EN' Block

Sienna aka India

"Ayy, pass the spliff you fucking waste man"

"Your the wasteman, dickhead!"

"That doesn't even make sense how am I a wasteman and a dickhead"

"Fam I'm telling you your both!"

I sighed heavily tired of listening to these fools arguing I jumped off my bed and headed to my bedroom window where the noise was coming from. I pulled up the window before shouting at them.

"Would you shut the fuck up, your both wastemen!" I shouted from my bedroom window on the 3rd floor of Enfield House aka N Block. Enfield House is one of many Blocks in the estate on Dunbarton Court. I noticed both Regz&Dee(2 most jarring boys in the estate) look up at me confused.

[Jarring - A british slang word for annoying or irritating.]

"Are you fucking Dizzy blud?" Regz said standing up from the brick wall.

[Dizzy - British slang for Stupid ]

"Are you?" I replied quite bored of this.

"Just 'cause your getting a little respect from Tempz don't think your bad!" Dee spoke this time, what does he mean respect from Tempz, the only time I had actually seen him was actually earlier today when I went by to visit Reggie(my suplier) to pick up a few bags so I could sell this night.

"Ayy Reggie" I walked into the safehouse where Reggie kept all his stock, Reggie was a good friend of my uncle who was due to be sentenced. He hooked me up with couple ounces of weed every week and a few small cocaine rolls which I kept under my tongue, If I was lucky. I didn't pay for the supplies he gave me as long as he got his share of the profit and I didn't get caught.

"Why you looking for Reggie?" I looked to a guy who looked about my age, he was tall, had a smooth brown complexion and strong cheekbones that added to his gorgeous facial features. I couldn't help but smile.

"Business" I simply replied, giving him a plain look and reminding myself I had a man.

"A female that traps wouldn't mind me one of those" he smirked at me. "Ayy Reggie, hurry the fuck up man you keeping mami waiting!" he lit a spliff and took a puff as I moved into the living room waiting for Reggie and keeping quiet.

"Nigga, da'fuck you shouting for!" Reggie said, his thick Jamaican accent coming through, he was a tall and thin man with dreads that were always tied back, his face was thin maybe from all the weed he smokes. "Oo, India your here, hold on I've got you" he said disappearing into the back again.

"Hurry up Reggie I ain't got all day man!" he chats so much sometimes.

"Fiesty too I see" I looked to the guy who was chuckling as he took the time to examine me through the smoke he just blew in front of his face. He gave me an approving nod before asking "what's your name tho?"

"India, yours?"

"Everyone knows me as Nipsey"

"Your real name?" I laughed taking the spliff of him and taking a puff. He got up smirking and grabbed my wrist pulling me towards him as I turned away taking another puff, when he turned me around I blew the smoke in his face laughing.

"Im pretty sure India isn't your real name either" he more or less whispered as he slowly wrapped his arms around my waist to retrieve his spliff, I pushed his off me about to question him but Reggie came back.