zayn- working man

Your POV.
I woke up in my bed, alone, yet again. Zayn worked alot. I looked at my attire which was his long white sleeve, fully unbuttoned, with my black lacey thong on. I thought of the things he would do to me at this moment, I slowly crawled out of bed thinking of him touching me, running his fingers through my hair, the things he does to me making me shiver. I snapped out of it with the ring of the doorbell. I walked downstairs with my hair all over my head, I looked as if I was a model. I looked out the peephole and ir was the mailman, he was so fucking hot. I opened the door, "hello Ms.-" he looked me up and down shocked. I smiled leaning against the door, with my bare chest on display, except he saw no boobs they were covered with material. I smiled "yes Mr.Tomlinson" he smiled and licked his lips. "Uh uh Ms. You have, have a nice chest, and uh you have some letters." I smiled. And he smiled back, and I said "thank you" I looked him up down and I said "you have a nice hard on." He smiled and he said "yeah I do." He shook his head "yeah uh you have a package you have to sign for." I nodded and I signed off and I hugged him and he grunted, my breast against his chest, and I touched his stomach and he had a six. "Nice." I said. He smiled. I slowly closed the door and I flashed him and he screamed. I closed the door and laughed. I love messing with him.
I walked into the kitchen and I looked out the window and I saw Harry, my hottest neighbor ever. He waved at me I smiled, he pointed and I looked down to see my chest and he gave me thumbs up, I laughed and I continued making me some food. Why was I such a slut when I had a hard working boyfriend that loves me and cares? I dont know. I cooked me some bacon, eggs, and waffles. I ate and I sat on the couch and watched tv. I slowly fell asleep.

***later***

I woke up with the door slamming it was around 12:00am , I saw Zayn charging up the stairs, I slowly walked upstairs and I called out Zayn's name, no answer. I then heard the shower turn on and I walked into our shared bathroom, "Zaynie you okay?" I asked. "Just leave me alone." He said. I peaked in the curtain and he had his head down, with the water running through his black hair. "Zayn-" "I SAID LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE, GET OUT!" My heart stopped as he yelled at me, tears started forming in my eyes and I walked out slamming the door, walking into the closet putting on a black lacey bra, and some really comfy shorts, and a hot pink tantop, and matching booties. I grabbed my phone and I walked downstairs and I walked out the door.
It was warm outside, its just that Zayn didnt have to yell at me like he did. I saw a boy walking on the sidewalk, I begam sobbing and he said "hello?" He had a british accent. "Yes." I cryed out, "are you okay?" I started crying more, "do I sound okay to you." He walked up to me and he said "im Liam." "Im (Y/N)." "Nice name." I smiled giggling, "thanks." "Why are you crying?" "Cause my boyfriend just got home from work, being an ass." He laughed. "I see." "Yeah." Then Zayn opened the door wrapped in a towel "(Y/N) get your ass in here!" He protested. "See ya later LiLi." He laughed at the name I gave him and I hugged him and he hugged back. "Come over sometime." He smiled. "Ye-yeah." I walked inside and Zayn slammed the door.
"You are a slut." "Really, you just noticed that?" I said sarcastically. He pointed his finger in my face and I hit and he started yelling and I yelled back. "I WORK OKAY." I began walking upstairs ignoring Zayn's words, "(Y/N) dont fucking walk away from me!" "I just did." He pushed me onto the bed and I started screaming his name trying to make him get off. He pulled down my shorts and wripped my thong. He started kissing me hungrily and I kissed back, he pulled his towel off and he shoved himself inside of me making me scream his name, then I wrapped my legs around him and he stood up with me on him, and pushed my back against the wall and I looked to the side and I saw the mirror, he started ramming his hard long shaft inside of me making me gasp for air at every thrust. "Im gonna cum." I shouted he started kissing my neck, sucking at my sweet spot. "Cum baby." At those words I came, screaming his name. He soon came after and he laid me on the bed and he laid beside me and we fell fast asleep.