Chapter 1

Ok so guys this book is meant to be suspenseful. If you don't like the main character you can easily delete this story from your list I could care less, also I'm a busy girl so my updates can't be everyday or other day I need time to edit my story and adjust minor details so my readers will like it. I have all honors class and I play Soccer for my school and play with a club....and same with Track and Field . If you want to give me ideas for the story I would love that just send me a message on here....enjoy.

Feelings, something every person had which only seemed foreign to me."Would you like any coffee ma'am we have our special today," the waitress offered."I'm fine, just bring my biscuit so I can leave," I replied harshly.

The waitress looked at me funny, with a hint of hurt in her eyes, grabbing my bag I headed out the door I was not even that hungry. I walked towards the forest where my small house had been set up since I turned fifteen, surviving was the key to my life it was fun.

Walking into my house I opened the door and slammed it shut just to announce my presence, for who? Someone very special.

I dropped my bag onto the table and ripped my carpet off the ground revealing a silver door on the floor. I gripped onto the ledge and pulled it open to show a beautiful staircase to lead to my vacation.

Slowly creeping down the stair case I ran my hand down the silver rail. Silver didn't affect me hardly, it would be if I wasn't immune to it. As I reached my destination I grabbed my shiny silver rope and tied it around my wrist in a firm motion this was a daily routine basically.

"So Tony how have you been," I called out while opening the cell door. As I looked to my left I saw him laying on the ground in the corner curled up like a cat. "Your fear encourages me," I stated with a slight smirk on my lips, Tony got up shakily from the ground and tugged on his silver chains that were connected to his wrist and ankles.

"You're sick," he spat, coughing again he looked to his right where his wife use to be before she had deceased. "I told you everything I could and you let her starve right in front of my eyes," he growled. His eyes turned red with rage as I know now was his wolf.

"What kind of person are you,you're not even a wolf," he bark then continued,"a disgrace to our species a wolf's mate is a soul mate you pathetic bitch,"I've been called worse," I replied with an evil grin.

"You should be happy I relieved you from having a mate." I stated bitterly while crouching down next to me. "Just wait when you find your mate I'm gonn-" Cutting him
Off, "I'll kill him myself," I replied blankly as he stared at me wide eyes.

"My killings seem to be increasing too much because I seem to now have a reputation," I started and got up from my position on the ground.

"Why don't you kill me I have nothing left to live for," he spat at me. I raised my eyebrow at him and chuckled slightly. "Wanna know the best part about being a girl," I asked.

Tony hesitated yet replied,"some are amazing,some on average, the rest are asshole like you,"he bit back.

"I don't think you would like cursing in front of your son," I replied blankly. His face frowned and looked at me confused.

I went into the basket and pull out a 12 pound baby. "I took your wife into a room,she was pregnant so that will explain why you didn't see her for a few months," I stated.

He looked surprised it almost made me laugh, almost.

He looked at me with sadness on his face. "Look tony you've actually been useful in the past two years so I'm going let you and your son go," I stated.

"What's the catch," he mumbled. "I love how you know me so well," I chuckled and threw the baby at him which he dived to catch safely."I'm giving you one hour to get as far from here as possible, if I catch your scent I'll find you both so I would advise you to cover up your scent," I provided.

"I haven't had a good game in a while," I smirked, his face paled more than it was before. I grabbed his silver chain and snapped it in half. "Timer starts now Tony," I stated and went to my phone putting it to one hour.

Scrambling to his feet he grabbed his child and ran up the stairs. I was never the patient one so I decided to go an extra ten minutes early even I was smart enough to cover up my scent the minute I got out of the tunnel it might take him a while to remember how.

As I walked out I instantly caught onto his scent, running I could tell I was half way to him. I looked at the area I was in he had run into a cave. What idiot would run into a cave that place is an instant kill, walking I gripped my hand onto my blade.

I smelled the air one more time to realize Tony and the child weren't the only ones in here, waves of scent hit me all of which were wolves unfamiliar scents knocking into me. I had never been around this many scents in just a small cave it was odd almost like a trap...

As I felt wind sweep past me I turned around hooking on tighter to my blade, "listen up I suggest you wolves back off unless you want a funeral planned, and I'll be the one who threw a party about," I stated bitterly to no one precisely.

"Kidnapping a Beta's Nephew is a free kill,but I'm going to make your death slow." A deep voice growled. I quickly turned to where the voice had appeared from. Feeling movement appear from behind me I quickly spun along the ground kicking my leg out soon to here a figure drop to the ground.

I walked to the area and grabbed the male and brought my knife to his neck, "I guess I should introduce myself, for one I believe I killed your daughter," I said with a smirk.

Growling raised from all around me till a light turned on. I help the knife firmly against the mans neck which was an easy slit of the throat. "Put him down right now," the Beta I assumed snarled. "I gave him sly smile,"gladly," I stated and instantly ripped my silver knife against the man throat making his blood pore.

The wolve around me snarled as their eyes turned black. I grabbed a rose out of my pocket and placed it down on his chest. "You can't really catch me if you can't see me," I stated and grabbed my arrow and launched it at the source of light.

Just as it stroked the light I darted to the opening...

Questions of the day

Is the "S" or "C" silent in scent?

If you get out of the shower clean then how does your towel get dirty?

Do you think sand is called sand because it is between the sea and land?