Chapter 10

Nathaniel Pov

I dropped to the ground clutching my stomach listening to Alpha Kade.

He semi glared at me then averted his attention to finding new pair of shorts in the tree's

"So let me get this clear," I choked out trying to get off the ground. "You only made out with her and you came in your short," I gasped out.

He nodded his head stiffly as his face reflected confusion. "Does she know," I asked curiously.

He shook his head no and then went behind a tree. "She's turning you back to your old fun self," I said grinning at him.

I could sense him tense up when I had said that. He walked out from the tree with him trying to mask his face of emotion, but I could see way beyond his mask.

I furrowed my eyebrows at him. "You should try to be with your mate....she could help you from your past," I told him and started walking away to my apartment.

Shadow's Pov (name will be revealed soon ;).. )

I kept glaring at the mirror at how my lips were puffy from the...kissing. My neck had bruises on them oddly they weren't healing like they should.

Even though my wolf was dead it could heal minor cuts, yet this one wasn't going anywhere.

I didn't like the lust I felt towards the Alpha seeming as I couldn't find it in me to kill him no more. Half of me wanted to know why he was so cold towards me and why he had killed his family.

All these questions had been circulating though my head ever since the..scene.

The door slammed open abruptly showing the Alpha with no shirt on.

"I talked to my Beta and if I need you to bare my pup I have to tell you about my past," he said emotionless.

I tilted my head to the side," why would I want to bare you a pup," I stated.

He closed his eyes, "You have no choice, so close your eyes so I can just show you the crappy memory," he stated.

I did what I was told to be replaced with a vision.

I looked around, a dark closed room with only one door. I turned my head to look at the corner to see a small child curled up, an omega.

I crouched down to see his face, but to no avail his head was in between his legs. A loud banging sounded from the door as it opened.

"Hello son," a bitter voice announced as I rotated my body to look at an older male. It looked kind like the Alpha, his father, I realized.

The boy brought his head up slowly, bloody scar, all over his face. "Your brother is going to be Alpha when he grows up," he stated. "For now we are going to keep you weak, so when he challenges you, He Will Win.

"As your fond of , it is a battle to death." He smirked.

The boy glared at him as he brought out a silver whip, one that I had at my cabin.

Fear laced the boys eyes as he tried to scoot even farther into the corner, "this will hurt a lot," he said and roughly grabbed the child.

Watching the cruelty made me regret ever killing a child in a pack seeing as they could of been like this.

He pulled the boys shirt off and threw him to the wall. "The more you struggle the more you will get," he laughed lowly.

The boy gritted his teeth and gripped his hand onto the wall which he was now tied to with silver. The man twirled the whip in his hand and slowly brushed it against his back making him cringe.

The man brought his hand back and full speed broke the kids layer of skin. I bit my lip as sadness took over me at the sight of his vulnerable state.

The man went on for what seemed to be five minutes straight without stopping. Cry after cry the boy went limp with only whimpers leaving his body as he stopped. The man wiped the blood off the whip and unclasped the boy where he fell harshly upon the ground.

He landed on his side then fell onto his Chest letting out a grunt of pain.

The man left the room looking exhausted from what he had caused.

I felt my wolf start to growl inside of me.

The scene of the cell disappeared which was soon replaced to the woods.

I turned around and looked to see who was around. Two brothers, to be more specific the Alpha, and his brother I was guessing by the similarities.

He had ages to 16 now which was different to which he looked like he was only ten in the other memory.

His eyes studied his brother as he had never gone into training. His brother only smirked.

They both went at it, but instead of fighting his cruel brother he turned around and killed his father going straight for the neck in his wolf form.  As his eyes left his father to which he looked at his mother with a murderous look in his eyes as she only glared at him.

"We should of killed you the minute you were born," she snarled at him only to where she also shifter. He growled lowly as he jumped at her biting her in the right paw then the left leg to where she had collapsed to the ground.

She groaned as the Alpha lurked to her and crushed her head in his mouth. He was knocked off his paw when his brother ran into him from the side surprising him.  He was weak from the lack of. Food that was given to him I noticed. His brother clawed at him and swiped against his chest.

A brown wolf came from the wood and tackled his brother from him. And brought my mate up from the ground. He growled and attacked his brother easy and went straight for his neck keeping it in between his mouth. He wanted his death to be extra long and painful.

I could see it in his eyes as his would apply pressure to the point where he could pass out then he would release him and let him catch his breath. An ongoing repeat for what seemed like half an hour where his brother had died from blood loss.

The  wolf shifted to only reveal Nathaniel

"Are you ok," he asked the Alpha. He shifted and grabbed shorts on instantly.

His eyes were as cold as ice could be when he look at Nate. "Thank you for saving me," he said and quickly embraced him in a man hug.

Nate looked around at his dead family members, " You'll get through this, now your the Alpha of the pack," he stated trying to lighten the mood.

"I'm sorry I could've get you out of that torture chamber. I tried a million times, but I could never get past the security they would always catch me." He brought his head down in sadness.

"I kept my promise to you. I told you I would save you somehow no I hope I did," he said with a small smile on his face.

"Let's head back to the back," The Alpha said and went to the Pack doctor to get sewed up.

I opened my eyes having come to the end of the memories. I understood why he was so cold to everyone including himself.

I saw as his eyes opened up to as I felt sorry for him. Without thinking I attached my lips to his.

Questions of the day

Who knew what time it was when the first clock was made

What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

If you were running a race and you passed the person in 2nd place, what place would you be in now?