Chapter 24

Chapter 24

(edited)

I heard a knock at my bedroom door, ask was packing the little clothes I had to begin with.

"Come in." I said, pausing what I was doing. Karder barged in and connected his lips with mine. I took in the moment, wondering what was happening, and also very happy.

Once we broke apart, I smiled widely. "What was that for, love?"

"I've been thinking about what you said about losing me. . ." he got down on one knee. I gasped. "I know. I know you don't like this idea, but Ayrika, I can't stand to not seeing your smiling face anymore. I love you, with all of my being. So Ayrika Joy White, will you marry me?"

He held out a dazzling ring. It had a dark blue Sapphire and an Emerald in the middle of it. The band had a gold twist around it with little diamonds on it.

I stared at the ring in complete awe. I didn't know what to say. We were only seventeen, but we were madly in love. "Karder, before I answer your proposal, I want to remind you that you will live with me for the rest of your life. Are you sure you can handle all of this?" I motioned towards my face. He chuckled a little bit.

"Ayrika, I've been living in the same house as you for what, eleven months?" I nodded. "So, Ayrika I am very sure I'm ready to live with you for the rest of my life."

"Then, my answer is. . ."

~~

A/N

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

ah, the satisfying feeling of making you want to come back for more is the best thing in the world.

So, what do you think she's going to say?!

Is she going to say no, and move out of the house with everything she came with a memories of the one she loves with all her heart, and possibly never see him again?

Or is she going to marry Karder young and be happy for the rest of her life, with possibly a divorce???

Why don't you go ahead and comment what you think Ayrika is going to answer!!

thanks my dears

Ari