Imagine 7.

Imagine 7: For your eyes only.

Cara's P.O.V.

My bell rings and I start to feel butterflies on my stomach knowing Harry is in the door, waiting for me.

I look at myself in the mirror one last time to make sure I looked nice, and I did.

My phone vibrates as I grab my bag.

Harry: I'm outside your door, Cara. x H.

I smile and before opening the door, I take a deep breath and unlock it.
I slowly watch how the light of the sun enters through the door open and Harry's shadow on the floor.
His beautiful smile appears showing his wonderful dimples.

"Hey Cara," he smiles, "ready?"

"Hey! Sure."

"Nice." He says smirking and gives me a kiss on my cheek making me giggle. He smiles proud, and opens the door of the car for me.
I close the door of my house and enter in his car. I try to stop myself from smiling this wide, but fail as Harry gets inside the car and looks at me smirking, making me blush.

Once we're on our way to the place where Harry wanted to take us, I relax in the passenger's seat.
The windows are down letting me feel the warm wind, dancing with my hair.

My eyes lock on the autumn leaves falling down from the now, uncovered trees.

"So you like the woods I can see.." Harry says making me get out of my thoughts.

I look at him. He's smiling with his eyes on the driveway.

"Yeah, I do." I smile.

"Great." He says and smiles at me then put hus eyes back on the road.

After fifteen minutes we both start to drive on the woods letting back the route.

"We're almost there.." Harry informs me.

"Cool!" He just smiles.

Around ten minutes later,  he stops on a place with grass all over the ground.

"Wait me here." He says smiling and gets out of the car walking to the back of it.

I stay looking at my hands laying on my legs. The way my nails' color shines with the sun rays.

"Close your eyes." Harry says from the outside. I close my eyes and Harry opens the door of the car.

"Okay, so I'll take you out of the car okay?" He tells me.

"But how will I see with my eyes closed?"

"I'm here for you, I'll be your eyes, love. Trust me." His words make me blush once again.

"Okay. Put your hand.. here." He says grabbing softly my hand and put it on his shoulder. "Be quiet, okay love?"

"Yeah."

"Okay, here we go." He says running his left hand on my waist until he reaches my left hip and with the right hand grabs my legs.

He carries me bridal style. A giggle comes out from my mouth and I can tell he's smiling.

"You okay there?" Harry asks while walking.

"Sure I am."

After some minutes, he stops walking. "So, now I will leave you on the ground okay?"

"Alright, just let me-" I don't finish my sentence for the feeling of him letting me go. I let out a scream not believing what he did.
I was ready to crash with the ground but instead, I feel water crashing with my skin.

My eyes still closed underwater as I wait to come back up.
I open my eyes and breath heavy for the need of air and find Harry taking off his shirt from the edge of the lake. He starts to unzip his black tight jeans but I swim closer to him and grab his leg to push him on the water with me.
He falls over me and we both go underwater then come back up, together.

"Why you've done that?" He asks with his raspy voice.

"Excuse me? Why you've done that to me?"

"I thought it'd be fun and it was. Now, why you pulled me? Why you didn't let me take off my jeans?"

"It wouldn't be fair. You pulled me to the water with my clothes and you'd be going to be almost naked? Never." I  said even though I wanted to see him without jeans.

"Oh babe, you're so, so silly love."

"Why?"

"Because now I'll have to be naked while my clothes dries with yours." He smirks.

"No! No... no, no, never." I said walking away from him still on the lake which wasn't too deep so I could easily move.

"Wait." He says grabbing my hand, stopping me, and getting closer to me.

"Are you going somewhere, love? Come on, let's have some fun." He gets still closer but this time to my ear and whispers, "you'll never have a funnier first date like this, love. Let's live the moment." The words making me give in, closing my eyes.

"I think I'll win." He says and I open my eyes confused.

I look at him with a confused look and he smiles and from the nothing get out of the lake to run close to a blanket on the grass.
Over the blanket, there's a plate with some sandwiches and a jar of juice and some flowers.

I smile glad but embarrassed because of me giving in when he was just joking.

I get out of the lake and walk to him as he starts to take off his jeans.

"What are you doing?! No!" I say turning around giving him my back to skip my eyes from seeing Harry on boxers.

"I know you like me as much as I do with you, love." I turn around forgetting about him on boxers and he walks away with a smile. He sits on the blanket, almost naked.

"I'm gonna tell you babe, that I'm not going to let you sit here with your wet clothes," he said, "I'm waiting."

"But your boxers are wet too! What's the difference?"

"Oh, you're right!" He said getting up about to take off his boxers.

"Oh, no. No, no! Please, stay like that."

"I don't think so. I'm not going to stay like this If you keep those wet clothes on you. You choose." He said smiling. I groan and take off my jeans, shirt and converse. Staying only on bra and panties.

"Happy?" I say walking closer to him.

"Very. Now let's have lunch!" He says smiling like if i wouldn't be almost naked.
I sit in front of him and eat my sandwich.

At the end of the afternoon, Harry sits next to me, both of us looking at the lake watching the sun hide in the horizon as the stars start shining.
We both lay down.

"How many nights does it take to count the stars?" Harry asks me.

"Not nights, lives.."

"You're wrong."

"Hmm?" I look at him and he looks at me.

"There are millions of stars, planets, maybe all my world, so close to me that I don't need to count it. It is right here. You." He says looking deeply on my eyes.
I was amazed by what he just said, and I started blushing.

"H-harry.. w-why you're..?"

"Shh.. for your eyes only." He says and then adds in a whisper, "kiss me."

I kiss him and he kisses back. We both  spend the night together. Me on his warm tattooed arms, he, holding me thigh all the night and making me feel warm until the morning light meets us.