Imagine 9: Midnight Memories.

January 12nd, 2016.
11:07pm

Your phone rings as you are applying your make up and getting ready for the party Zayn was doing for his 23rd birthday.

It's Liam. Your best friend.

Liam has been close to you as a brother since you dated Harry but Harry cheated on you and the only ones around you, were the boys but the one who specially treated you as a sister, was Liam.

You answer the call.

* "Hey Li!"

"Hey Y/N. How are you?"

"Hmm good. Getting ready. Are you already here? Maybe we can drink a coffee."

"That's what I wanna talk about.."

"What? What happened? Are you okay?"

"Yeah yeah. I just can't pick you up. I have to pick up Louis and Niall and I'm not at their place yet."

"Oh, uh.. well, maybe I can take a taxi or.."

"No, no!" He cuts you off. "I was thinking of someone can pick you up but there's a trouble.."

"Who's it?"

"Uh.. Y/N.. It's Harry."

"No! No way Li! No, never. I'll take a taxi."

"Okay, Y/N, calm down okay?"

"How the hell you want me to calm down if you think my ex boyfriend can pick me up?!"

"Come on, calm down.. okay? Listen.. he's on his way."

"Oh shit! Liam! What will i do now?"

"It's not that big of deal. Just remember what I always tell you; don't think about him, move on, you just don't pay attention.."

"But Liam.. We just broke up three weeks ago and a week ago he was on a yacht with that.. ugh I don't even wanna say her name.."

"I know how hard it is okay? Just calm down.. remember all i told you.."

"Okay, okay.. but if he comes with that girl I'll.. I don't know.."

"Shh calm down. Whatever what happens you text me ok?"

"Alright. See you in the party Payno.."

"Hahaha don't call me like that you hysterical girl."

"Oh hang up and continue driving you Payno.."

"Bye" *

How the hell was that happening to you? You thought about bad luck.

All you could do was act mature showing you moved on, but you didn't.

You applied your red lipstick and exactly when you finished, the bell of your door rang.

You started to feel nervous. It was just three weeks ago and he's already dating someone else.

You grab your bag and face what the destiny put on your door.

There he was.

In his typical tight black jeans, his artistic shirt unbuttoned until his stomach what made visible his tattoos, specially his butterfly.
His curly brown hair on one side, his pink lips forming a poker face and his eyes looking at the ground.

It felt like centuries until his eyes ran through your thigh black dress and his eyes met with yours.

His face might say nothing but his eyes showed shame, pain, and judging that little light that used to be on his eyes every time he looked at you, there was love.