It HaSN't EvEn StArTeD

"Found you!" Len said as he looked under Rins bed. You and Rin giggled and popped from under the bed. "Again! Again!" You squealed. "Sure! I'll count this time!" Rin said and ran to the wall to cover her eyes. "1..........2............3..............4.........5" She started. "Come on!" You whispered and intertwined Lens hand with yours making him blush as you both went too find the perfect hiding spot. " 6.........7.......8.......9......10! Ready or not hear I come!"

PRESENT TIME

The parents always tell you about the version of hide and seek when you count and hide and if they find you your it. They never tell you about the version where if your found your dead. Literally. They let you discover that version for yourself.

"Oh, god no this cant be happening." You said trembling on every word. "I-I'm scared.." Rin said and held a tight grip on your arm. You gently rubbed her blond soft hair, not having the guts to lie to her and say everything was going to be all right. You knew it wasn't.

"Onee-Chan!! Imouta!! Where are you guys! You cant hide for ever!" said Lens terrifying voice as it echoed through the house that was once filled with laughter. Yes, that's right. You guys were under Mikus bed hiding from your brother....Len Kagamine. What's going to happen to us? Why is this happening to us? Then everything began to come flowing back.

" I love break days! But I love break weeks better!" you said to Len as he continued to smile at you. That's what you loved most about Len, he always had a smile on his face that brightens your day immediately. He was truly the best big bro ever........

You were adopted by the Kagamine parents and that day you had gained 2 siblings. A brother and a sister, Len and Rin Kagamine. You cared dearly for the twins and they felt the same way towards you. When the family discovered your love for music it wasn't long before you guys became a vocaloid trio. You met other vocaloids that were amazing and had soon made many friends. You guys got so close that you all moved in together. But don't worry the house is like 3-stories so nothing to worry about.

The house contained Hatsune Miku, Megurine Luka, Rin Kagamine, Meiko, Kaito, Gakupo, and Len Kagamine. So you can imagine how big the house is!! Anyways, you guys finally had a week off from autographs, photographer's, and other conflicts. Honestly, it was nice to have a week alone with friends and family.

"Yeah, your right sis! Break weeks are awesome especially since we rarely get them! Len said, his warm smile gleaming.

Lens P.O.V

This is amazing! I'm finally alone with my beautiful (name). I wish she loved me the way I love her..does it really matter if we're siblings. No! I just cant control my happiness right know. But eventually were gonna have to see those damn other vocaloids. There to close to her, especially Kaito.

She's mine and mine only..heh, and I'm gonna make that clear once and for all. There gonna try and take her away from me and that I cant allow. I want them to disappear, I want to hurt them.....I want to kill them... "Hey, Len are you okay?" said (name) with her sweet voice. "Yeah! Sorry, I got lost in my thoughts!" I said and rubbed her soft (hair/c) hair earning a giggle from her. "Lets head home now, its getting kinda late." She said. My eyes widened and I growled quietly.

(name) P.O.V.

"W-Why?" Len asked. You heard a tone of anger in his voice but I butted it off. "I want to see the others now. Come on I don't want to leave you." you said and doing puppy dog eyes. Len's eyes immediately softened and he deeply inhaled. "F-Fine." Len said and blushed. "Alright!" you said and laughed. That pointless trick always works on him.

You two than began walking to the house.