HiDe AnD sEeK

"What the hell is going on in there!" You heard a familiar voice yell but you were to much in a trance to respond. Kaito's face was buried in the pan, his body lifeless now as rose blood fell from his face to the floor. Len smiled insanely and looked at you with soft eyes. "What's wrong?" Len said innocently.

You quickly got up and ran to the living room...as of you were running for your life. Everyone noticed your terrified face and all gathered toward you. "What's wrong! What happened! What's with your face?" said all their voices at once. You could only answer with 2 truthful words.

"Kaito's.......d-d-d-dead." was all you managed to mumble. "W-What!" said Rin immediately and widened her eyes. "Listen (name) that joke isn't very funny." Meiko said harshly. "B-But I'm not-" "No, she's not lying." said Len coming out the kitchen. Len now had blood staining his shirt and in his blond hair.

"L-Len..please tell me that's paint on you." said Miku trembling. "ha! If I told you that I would be lying so horribly now would I?" said Len and studied his hands that were painted with blood. "W-WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU LEN!" Gakupo yelled furiously. Len smiled, a very unfamiliar smile that was overtaken by madness.

"He kissed (name), if he hadn't touched then maybe he would still be alive but he wanted to be a bitch didn't he?! Sucks to be him huh." Len said with a smirk. "Big brother..please...why are you doing this.." Rin said softly as tears began to form around her eyes. You lightly grabbed her arm. Dammit...dammit...dammit...dammit.. "Because, I simply love (name)....more than a sibling." Len said.

This was the time for everyone's eyes to widen. What the hell is he talking about! "B-But that's like..forbidden love! Your parents would have never accepted that! I-I would never accept that!" Miku said, still astonished. Len widened his eyes with sane and smiled a crocked smile.

"HAHAHHAHA! That's why I had to dispose of our parents!! HAHAHA it was really funny when they begged me not to light the house up! HAHAHA Oh god, it' still funny!" Len laughed and clutched his stomach.

You and Rin had been told by Len when you were 10 that their parents had died in a fire. You all had hugged each other and cried until you believed you could cry no more. Your expression turned dark, the same with Rin. "Your truly......a sick human being." Rin said, anger filling her face.

Len smiled. "I thought you would say something like that.....so I brought this." Len said and leaned down to the couch. He slowly pulled a long and sharp ax. Where the hell did he get that! It's obviously supposed to be used for cutting trees!

"W-Why do you have that thing!" Luka asked. "To dispose of you of course...." Len said slowly.

"WHAT!" you yelled. Len chuckled. "Not, you my darling but everyone else..." Len said bluntly. You grunted. "Well, you might have to kill me in the process..because I wont let them fight this battle alone...their my friends and family..." you said. You turned towards everyone and your voice turned to serious to be real.

"Run...Now!" you said. You grabbed Rin's arm and ran with her and you heard the others footsteps quickly tapping away. "Come on, Rin. We're not going to die tonight." you whispered. "Y-You promise.." she said while still sniffing from crying. "If you die....I die..I'll stick with you until the very end..." you said.

Everyone's smart enough not to hide in their own room. That's where he'll suspect us to be. So my best bet is to go to Miku's room. Oh, lets pray that, that room isn't occupied.

"HONESTLY YOU WANT TO PLAY HIDE AND SEEK AT A TIME LIKE THIS? HAHA! OKAY IF YOU INSITES! I'LL COUNT TO 50!" Len yelled manically. Let the games begin..............