TiMeS Up...SoRrY

"Its about time you guys got home..I was getting worried!" Rin said and bonked (name) and Len both on the head as they closed the door. "Ow.." you both said in synch, but then laughed it off.

"MIKU!" You said as you saw Miku grabbing the remote from the couch." (NAME)" Miku squealed and you both hugged each other tightly. You and Miku had been friends ever since you became a vocaloid. She was your best friend and had never let you down. Well, maybe a couple times but that doesn't matter now!

Miku then leaned you ear. "I know you like...K-A-T-I-O!" she huskily whispered in your ear making you growl ear frustration. Dam you Miku! Len heard this and his eyes widened and he left to his room. No body noticed..ohhh but I bet you wished you had.

You pulled away from Miku and keened closer to her. "Dammit, Miku how'd you find out." you mumbled. She giggled and Rin SUDDENLY rise's from literally no where in front of you. "The one and only meee!" Rin says and pulls on her big white bow.

"H-H-How did you f-find out." You said nervously scared to hear the answer. "From your notebook a.k.a. diary!" Rin said with a tone of teasing in her voice. You grunt. "No, baka it's not a diary." you said and inhaled. 'Does any one else know.." You said and rubbed the back of your head

Rin giggled. "No, silly! We're not that cruel!" Rin said and stuck her tounge out at you. "Why you little!" you said, and started to tickle her making her break down to the floor laughing. "Siblings..." Miku said under her breath as she watched you tickle poor Rin to death. (N-Not literally..heheheh)

"Hey, what's all the noise about?!" said a deep yet playful voice. You looked up and smirked to see a male with a long purple toned ponytail wearing a classy pair of glasses. "Heh, and who are you trying to impress?" you said and stopped tickling Rin giving her a chance to breath. "Oh, no one in particular just felt like wearing these stylish pair of glasses.." Gakupo said.

What the hell! He looks like a dork. "Now I know your thinking that I look like a dork." Gakupo said and mainly glared at you. You nervously smiled. Now he can freakin read minds! "But these are the pair! These are in style! These were 10,00 dollars!" Gakupo said and started doing ridiculous pose's.

You and Rin laughed at Gakupo's stupidity and Miku rolled her eyes at him. "It, doesn't matter the price, there just a normal pair of glasses anyone could get at a normal store." Miku said and looked at the pair of glasses mysteriously.

you smirked. No body realizes it huh. This is going to be interesting. So interesting that I might be the first human to actually die of laughter. "These were made from 5 celebrities! No joke! And it was the only excl-" Gakupo was cut of by being tackled by Meiko and Luka. You started to laughed so hard that you clutched your stomach as Rin and Miku laughed with you.

"I...Have..been...searching for...these..DAM GLASSES EVERYWHERE!" Meiko said and snatched them away from Gakupo who had tumbled to the ground. "Gomen! Gomen! I-I just wanted to wear them!" Gakupo wailed. Gakupo knew Meiko was looking for her glasses so he took them wanting to see her reaction. He probably wont do that again.

Meiko cares dearly for her glasses. No body knows why she just does. "Sorry Gakupo." Luka said and wiped her forehead which had been carried with sweat. She then smiled and waved at you guys after you had calmed down a bit. After Meiko had calmed down a bit she and Luka came to chat and mess around with you guys.

Gakupo came to and rubbed his head which now had a bump on it. You smiled to notice that everyone was here, like a family.Wait... "Um..w-where's Katio?" you asked nervously hoping no body could hear the embarrassment in you voice. But of course Rin and Miku immediately heard it and winked at you.

Meiko and Luka looked confused but then finally got the memo. "Ahh, I see!" Luka said and clapped her hands. "W-What?' you asked innocently. "Don't be so modest! Oh my gosh you kids are growing up!" Meiko said. You forget, Meiko was the 2nd eldest in the household.

"What is it?" Gakupo asked dumbfounded. Meiko growled and bonked Gakupo on the head making him gasp in pain. "Dammit Gakupo she has a crush on Kaito!"Meiko said in a annoyed tone. "You'll pay for these hits..." Gakupo lowly grumbled while rubbing his head.

Luka giggled. "I think he's in the kitchen." Luka said. "Oh thank you." you said and got up from the couch. "Oh and (name)." Gakupo said and everyone immediately looked at you. You looked and they all had big grins on their faces. "Good Luck!" they all said in synch. You smiled. "thank you.' you said and left to go to the kitchen.

You walked in the not so far kitchen to see the dark blue-haired male grilling what looked like hamburger patties on the stove. "H-Hey Kaito." you said nervously and Kaito looked at you. "Hey (name)!" Kaito said and hugged you. He smells good. " Sorry, I didn't hear you earlier..hehe I was cooking." Kaito said nervously and blushed.

"I-Its okay." you said and blushed as well. Kaito then looked at you but then widened his eyes. "you have something In your hair." Kaito said and pushed a leaf out of your hair making your faces close enough to kiss. Has it been on me all day? Why didn't anyone tell me! You both realized how close you both were and blushed as red as a beet.

"S-Sorr-mmph!" you said and were cut off by a pair of Kaito's lips. You widened your eyes by the shock of the event. His lips were soft, the kiss was warm, yet you didn't resist and kissed him back. Kaito grabbed your waist and his hand traveled your back to support it.

You both pulled back for air. "K..aito." you said through breath of air. Kaito smiled. "I...love...you." Kaito said and whispered in your ear. "I know you like me..(name)." Kaito said and chuckled. You only blushed and playfully hit Kaito on the shoulder. "B-Baka!" you said but smiled widely. I cant believe it! Its like a fairytale! I guess..hehehe . You heard footsteps and turned to see Len walking in the kitchen.

"L-Len!?" you said and shocked hoping he didn't see what had went down. But something looked different about Len. His head was down and there was a dark atmosphere. "Let me make something clear to you...stay away FROM MY (NAME)!" Len yelled and grabbed Kaito's hair harshly making him yell in pain. Your eyes widened. "Len what the hell are you doing! Stop!" you yelled and grabbed Len's arm but he harshly swung it sending you to the hard wall.

"This is what idiots like you get for trying to take my (name) away from me!!" Len yelled and pushed Kaito's face to the still burning frying pan on the stove.