Chapter 2- my stubborn wolf

( WARNING:This book will have foul language)

Dedicated to Trickxy1234 for being the books first comment I'm glad you like my book love.

"are you fucking listening to me" my annoying ass wolf scar is telling me to not show too much skin.

" umm excuse me bitch I will show what I want when i Want whenever I fucking want...."

"......."

"Uhhmmm thank the you very much and plus it's just A crop top"

"MATE WOULD NOT APPROVE OF IT"

" ummm I don't give a fuuuuccccckkkkkkk"

"Whatever" and she blocked me out

"ok then this is how u wanna be then I see you...I ain't gonna shift for a week"

5...4...3...2

"Ok ok I'm sorry SK please let me shift"

I gotcha now bitch HAHAHA

"Ummmm you know I can still hear you right, stupid human"

"OHHH ummm awkward..... And plus we don't have even have a mate and that's how it's gonna stay for a couple of years at least. Just except the fact we haven't found him yet scar maybe it's for the best." I told her softly.

" NO WE WILL FIND MATE AND YOU EXCEPT AND LOVE HIM AND WE WILL HAVE 5 PUPS" she demanded

" umm no that's not gonna happen at all, u have freedom from a probably overprotective and possessive wolf and if he's an alpha we'll never be free ever we'll always have bodyguards just like we do now." We always have bodyguards and are followed, And we hate it.

" ohhh maybe your right" she says softly but I feel the sadness that radiates off her.

" look scar maybe not having a mate for a while ain't that bad ok" I sooth her so she won't feel bad.

" ok"

" ok so let's go to school we got places to be people to torture" I state darkly which makes her chuckle

"Ok SK lets torture some hoes"

"That my wolfie"

I walk downstairs and see my parents and Alex eating breakfast I eat my plate and tell them I'm leaving.

I go to my garage and look at my cars and take my Galaxy lambo being feared has its perks I have all the cars I want. I take off and walk in to see smokey and the rest of the Gang.

Jax (jaxson) - our hacker

Chloe- our planner

And miles- our inventory keeper

Smokey is the trade handler and I run it all and of course we have other people but they're all out of high school. I sat at our table and noticed Sally the school slut sitting on jax's lap. Ahhh the fuckboy strikes again. I give one look and she leaves. Yea better run hoe this my school.

" SKKKKK come on I was having funnnnn" jax said

"Jaxxxx" I copied "Shut the fuck up" I snapped.

Everyone busted out laughing

He gave me the puppy dog eyes and pouted his lip TF

" bitch that don't work on me nomore" I told him laughing at his shocked face

Then the school bell rang

" I'll see u guys later"

I heard a couple of byes and ok's

I got to 1 period science ahhh favorite class of the day mostly because the teacher is a wolf so I don't have to do anything. Well technically I don't have to do anything in any class because they're all to scared to fail me but still.

***skips the rest of the day because im boss like that***

When I got home my parents and Alex were waiting in the kitchen for me

"Sweetie we need to tell you something" my mom said

" it's pack bussiness" dad said so I got serious fast

"What about" I replied

" in a week the second strongest pack will be here for a couple of days because we will have a treaty with them for peace between our packs." My brother Alex says in a serious voice since he will be future alpha.

I was shocked "so you mean to tell me that blood moon pack is coming here and I can't shift for the time their here" I said slightly pissed.

" yes sweetie were sorry but we can't let anyone else but the pack know that u are the white wolf." My dad said.

I didn't even respond and ran upstairs so They knew not to mess with me when I'm mad. Even thougt my dad is alpha I can still beat him easily.hmmm strongest alpha my ass.Let's just say I went to sleep pissed.

• (MINE) his name is sir cuddles

Okay so I'm so sorry that I haven't updated yesterday like I was supposed to but I kinda had an emergency so I made this chapter long for you guys. Thank you so much for reading my book i will update tomorrow my loves.❤️❤️