Ch.21

Hello loves so I'm doing slow updates now

I woke up hungry and mad. What a wonderful combination. I got up and got dressed in a BVB shirt that I cut into a muscle tee. I put on black skinny jeans with spikes going down the sides. and some black combat boots. I did my eyeliner and mascara and got my leather jacket. I got the keys to my Galaxy lambo and walked downstairs. The guys were playing GTA5. I walked in the kitchen and got a granola bar and some Greek yogurt. I walked back to the guys. Eli, Adam, jax, smokey, and Andy were all sitting on the floor.

"Hey smokey and jax u guys ready?" I said.

All the guys turned around.

Smokey and jax stood up "yea" they both said.

Eli groaned "why are u taking them and where are you going?"

"We have a Gang meeting and somebody is bringing in a shipment today so we gotta go" I silently prayed that Adam forgot about the Starbucks incident.

Adam growled fuck to late "that blood sucker from Starbucks"

Eli and Andy growled.

I rolled my eyes "he has a name Adam and yes him and Oscar are going to be there so we have to leave"

Smokey and jax walked out and got in the car. I started to walk out but got pulled back. Adam pulled me into a hug.

"Be careful kitten" I growled at the pet name. He chuckled. Bastard.

"Okay bye I'll be back tomorrow" I said quickly.

He growled "no you will come back today"

I growled back "no I will come back tomorrow"

"Today"

"Tomorrow"

"Today"

"Tomorrow"

"TODAY"

"LISTEN YOU ASSHOLE I WILL COME BACK TOMORROW AND YOU ARE GONNA LIKE IT"

"NO YOU LISTEN KITTEN YOU WILL COME BACK TODAY AND WE ARE DONE WITH THIS CONVERSATION" his eyes were shifting into his wolfs. Fuck it I'll just lie.

"Whatever" he smiled and tried to kiss me but I dodged him and ran outside. I got in the car and started it then I sped off for the two hour ride to the safe house. Smokey and jax were quiet in the back. I chuckled.

"You guys don't have to be quiet Ya know."

Smokey looked at me "your not going to listen are u"

I smiled "nope" I said popping the "p".

Jax chuckled "that's my girl" while smokey said "that's my Bestfriend"

"Yea well he's an asshole and I don't have to listen it's like he doesn't know who I am."

Smokey looked at me "well you have gone a bit soft"

I growled "I have not I am still cold and heartless as I always have been."

They laughed.

"No babe I'm sorry to say but you have and so has Adam since you've met you've changed but for the better."

"Well that's gonna have to change" I growled. And so did scar she never liked being soft.

"Ok SK do whatever you want as long as u don't shut us out" jax said.

I chuckled "of course not I'll never shut you guys out you and my fam are all I have I have no other family except you guys mom dad and my big bro."

I looked at the gps wow we've been talking for like 2 hours Cuz we're like a block away from the gates.

I pulled up and entered the password the gates opened and I drove in. When I got there I seen Erica's car and smiled.

I pulled into my parking anv turned the car off. We got off and walked to the door. I opened it and saw everyone here already.

Erica came and we hugged.

Then I greeted the rest of the guys and girls jax went to go and flirt with some girls as always. Smokey left to check on the shipment.

When everyone quieted down I started the meeting.

"Okay first things first any problems"

Everyone said "no SK"

I nodded "delays on shipping and shipments"

Again "no SK"

"Any one injured on the jobs or deaths"

"Yes SK"

"Who"

"Sam was injured on a heist but is almost recovered"

I nodded.

"Any other Problems with anything"

"No SK"

"Ok then meeting over I'll see to it that everything and everybody is in order and enjoy the food layed out in on the table as always. You may leave." Once I said that everyone started to shuffle out of the meeting room. I went around and checked on everything. Once everything was on the clear I went to the fourth floor in my room and layed down. I fell asleep shortly after.