Chapter 5 heartless

...there lying on the floor blood pouring out of him was max. I ranTowards him and broke down sobbing.

"MAX,MAX WAKE UP NO NO NO NO NO MAX BABY WAKE UP,WAKE UP MAX YOU CANT LEAVE ME."I cried

"Beautif- cough- beautiful I love you so mu-cough- much even though I never me-cough- met my mate you were the only thing I had close to on-cough- one. Just remember all the good times we had-cough- had together. Be with your-cough- mate you deserve happiness in your-cough- life don't let my death get in the way-cough- I-cough-LOVE-cough-YOU-cough-BEAUTIFUL."

" I LOVE YOU TO MAX SO FUCKEN MUCH IT HURTS." I sobbed and heard a growl come from Adam.

He smiled weakly and I bent down and kissed him I put all my love for him in that last kiss and so did he.

"Beautiful I'll see you in hell" he smiled.i smiled back but bigger he remembered.

"I'll see u in hell babe tell satan I said hi and save a spot for me" I said softly. he started to close his eyes. I bent down and gave him one last peck on the lips. When I looked at him he had stopped breathing.i sobbed all day and told the pack to prepare a funeral for Max.

-time skip 2weeks later-spongebob voice

It's been two weeks since Max died. And right know I was currently at a Gang meeting for a armed robbery next week. While the gang was planning I got a call from Adam. He went back to his pack for an emergency a week after Max died and he's coming back and expects me to go back with him to be Luna. Like WTF i have more important things to do than be Luna. He got fucked up if he thinks it's gonna be that easy Cuz I'll throw hands. So now I'm home with smokey and Erica having a sleepover with movies and junk. I fell asleep after the third movie.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello loves I know it's short but I just wanted to update for you guys. PLEASE DONT HATE ME BECAUSE ALEX DIED.it was supposed to happen for something later on in the book. Bye loves. Tell me in the comments was it good?❤️❤️