Chapter 2

Harry's POV

Me, Louis, and Niall were having a guys night since we needed one anyways from all the fame and fans. Liam wanted to just hang out with Andy at some clubs....typical Liam.

Just probably a little FIFA and a few pints, and a lot of talking with these lots.

 "Hello!" I screamed popping out of the front door as it was already open.

Niall screamed from fright falling off the couch and Louis just screamed back in response.

 "Gotcha good, yeah? " I winked at him as I set down the pizza boxes.

 "Just give me my food Styles" he snatched a box and stuffed a few pieces in his mouth. Me and Lou both shook our heads at the hungry blonde Irish lad.

 "Well, I'll get the pints Niall come help me. Stop stuffing your hole!" he screamed as he said it in a motherly tone, Niall looked up with wide eyes and swallowed the last amount of food in his mouth.

 "Yes, mother" he giggled wiping his mouth making me even laugh.

 I started to hook up the game system, as I still chuckled and shook my head.

 It's been a year

A year since I seen Lydia.

I didn't even know where she was.

I checked her white peaceful home but found no one but Eleanor living there.

 Nobody at all would tell me where she was, it was making me angry and sick of them lying to me. Keeping me away from the only person who kept me going..

 Emilio kept me updated on how she was doing although, me and him have actually become quite of great of best friends. He was awkwardly funny and grumpy at the same time but he knew how to have fun and to make people have a laugh. Even the lads enjoyed hanging out with him.

 I didn't see much of Zayn lately, me and him became more distant than ever. He wouldn't even look at me anymore or even speak to me. I wish we could go back to the way it was before..but he just had to interfere with my love life.

 I finally finished hooking the system and the video game up, I took off my jacket and went walking to the kitchen as I heard a quiet conversation between Niall and Louis. Lou seemed really ticked off about something.

 "I'm tired of lying to my own best friend, She needs to tell him, It's tearing me apart Niall" Lou's voice hissed as I cringed at his tone.

 "I talked to her, She doesn't feel comfortable telling him. Anyways she's making great progress, Do you want to ruin all the hard work she has accomplished Louis?" Niall gritted the words through his teeth.

Were they talking about Lydia?

 I still listened closely and kept quiet and out of sight.

 "No..I don't. I just think if she wants to get past what happened to her and realize that she wasn't the only one who was affected by losing that baby. Harry was drinking himself dry every day, don't you remember that? And also maybe she and Zayn should stop hiding around-" I couldn't hear anymore, I think I got the exact idea where she was. At her home still...with Zayn.

I grabbed my jacket and keys and slammed the door loudly behind me as I walked to my Porsh.

That is why he hasn't been talking to me? Because he was too much of a fucking coward to tell me himself that he was dating the girl I loved? The girl I could have had a baby with. The women I love so fucking much that every day I had to put a fake smile on my face just to try to get through the days without her by my side? What else has he been hiding from me? I don't know but I'm about to find out.

I drove furiously mad on the road speeding viciously almost getting into many different wrecks as I raced to Lydia's home. I was so stupid for not suspecting anything all! They all tricked me and lied to me!

I had enough of everyone's bullshit!

Finally, I made it to the street and parked right across from the white beautiful lit home, I had my fist balled up and I couldn't explain the anger I was feeling right now. I just want to roar out loud right now in angry cries like a pissed off lion.

Then what I saw Zayn from the Bay window in the living room....he was carrying a young sleeping baby girl that strangely had the same features as he did....wait...what the hell is going on here?

He cooed at the little girl as she still snuggled into his arms. The little infant had beautiful tan skin like Zayns and dark hair like his...same face structures...

I stepped back almost stumbling a bit.

I needed to sit down before I go mad any second now.

Then my chest officially felt heavy when I saw Lydia.

 She had her official hair color, her hair was still growing past her shoulders but she had it in a messy updo, her milky golden eyes were more vibrant than ever, and she was wearing an oversize grey plaid button-up shirt and skinny jeans. She smiled at Zayn and kissed the little girls head rubbing her thumb on the infants head softly as she looked into Zayn's eyes.

No.

No. this is all wrong! That is supposed to be me! Not him!

I ran my hand through my hair nervously and shaking at the same time. When I thought that was worst I couldn't believe what I saw next that caused my eyes to produce so many tears.

She kissed his lips with passion and he kissed her back as they both had their arms holding the baby girl.

Was that Zayn's daughter? Is Lydia the mother? When did this happen? Why and how? 

Some many question and negative thoughts went through my mind right now... I need a fucking pint.

I walked back to the car as my vision kept blurring from the salty tear I was producing from my eyes, I got into my car and drove to a nearby Club/Bar.

I know I made that promise to myself and Lydia that I would get her back and that meanwhile I wouldn't even have one single fling or one night stand with someone...but that went straight to hell since I wasn't going to get back anytime soon at all...

As I entered the building I saw couples and girls grinding on each other sexually, all these girls faces were caked with makeup that you could place a candle between their foreheads and blow it out. I grunted and looked for the bar furiously.

"Vodka straight. Keep them coming" I told the bartender, he nodded and went to get what I needed.

 I saw that I had a few admirers and I would give them a few glances back I wasn't drunk enough to do anything.

Not yet.