Chapter 20

After breakfast me and Harry decided to look into the little shops of this side of the town, it was I guess I could say…Hipsterish?

“Lydia?”

I turned around stopping me and Harry’s walking as Michael stood behind us with a cheeky grin and a grocery bag in his hand with his arms crossed over his chest.

“What are you doing here? You hate this part of-“

“I know I know a bunch of hippie” he said in disgust but in a less harsh way but in a low voice making sure no one heard him.

My eyes caught the view of the grocery bag again and in my mind I started to laugh.

“What’s with the bag?” Harry asked reconnecting his arm across my back, his hand scrolled down a little on top of my backside and when he slowly and firmly squeezed it. I shot daggers towards him as he gave me one of his innocent cheeky smiles.

“Lou and Christa wanted to cook so Victoria gave me this list and bag to get the ingredients for everything.” He rolled his eyes and let a deep sigh as he gave me the list. I observed the list as it was all ingredients I could remember being Italian and French dishes.

“Well I wouldn’t trust you with this, so I guess me and Harry will help you.” the last part I turned to Harry as he smirked, Harry’s large hand squeezed my behind telling me he was with it. I smacked the list of his chest as I still glared at him, he let out a grunt and still smirked at me, Michael looked confused as ever until he tiled his head over to see.

“Oh come on. Seriously not this again” he complained stomping his foot giving me a pleading look.

“Watch your hands bro!” Michael warned before we started to walk to the little whole foods store that was around the corner.

“They have a mind of their own” Harry said looking at me with a lustful look as my face flushed with red, I could hear Michael making gagging noises as he wanted us to stop.

“So…how’s UC?” I tried to stop the awkward silence as I gave my brother all the attention, surprisingly Harry also did too.

“It’s great I guess, lots of parties, and alot of hot chicks on the front lawn in bikinis”

“Remember. Work first. Party later” I scolded my little brother as he gave me evils and a bratty pout look, Harry laughed and patted Michaels back and they both gave each other huge grins then started to whisper to each other. I was starting to grow a little suspicious of the two but I didn’t want to break up the bonding between them, I mean it would be great for them to also bond like how Harry and Emilio got close.

Out of nowhere they both broke down laughing stopping us for a minute so they could catch their breath, tears of laughter were bridged in both of their waterlines and both heads bowed either back or fourth. I rolled my eyes and smiled at the two idiots.

“But in all, listen to your sister….she knows a lot about Uni” Michael stared at him with confusion before opening his big mouth.

“Ok, how am I the only person in our family that doesn’t understand ‘British’?” my eyes narrowed at him as he gave me another stupid look. God why did you give me this ignorant bastard as a brother for 17 and a half years? I was relieved that Harry only laughed from my brothers statement not offended like normal people would, of course Harry isn't normal I guess.

“Maybe because you’re a dork” I 

“You’re the dork” he grumbled back, Harry started to chuckle deeply as he was amused by me and my brothers ‘sibling fight’. Once we finally entered the coolly conditioned decent sized shop, Michael and Harry argued about who would get the trolley as I walked away to the fresh vegetable section.