Chapter 10

Christa's POV

As me and Eleanor sat there as Lydia and her grandmother ran inside the house, I just took the opportunity to talk to Ele alone finally. 

“So how’s it going?” I say awkwardly with a kind smile, she turns to me with a sweet expression and reaches for her cup. 

“Good actually, I think Louis is going to propose-“ 

I jumped out of my seat and squealed towards her and sat next to her closely hugging her. 

“Can I please be in the wedding?” she laughed as her face flushed with pink. She was sweet and beautiful looking, she made me look like a potato honestly but the fact that she is just a normal girl like me takes away that feeling. Everyone mentioned a thing or two about how both her and Louis have gone through alot past the years as they had to deal with hate and Larry shippers....but how do they manage to survive?

“I don’t know. It’s just we have been together for sooooo long and he’s been acting so weird lately and jumpy, I just assume that he’s going to propose but I might be getting married ” she jumped up and down as I did with her and we both giggled like idiots. 

“What colors would you choose if you did-“ 

“What’s going on here?” I heard an Irish accent call to us as we both turned around to see Niall behind us with a cute grin on his face. 

My cheeks brightened with the color crimson as his voice ringed through my ears and my body turned into mush. 

“Nothing” Eleanor said in a quiet embarrassed voice as she looked at me with a pleading look. 

Niall looked at me up and down taking in the lilac dress that fitted well to my curves and made my skin glow as the silk of the material caressed my pale skin.

He took his lip in between his teeth and looked at the ground than smiled at me again. I could feel my heart race so fast that it could be heard maybe by the whole state. 

“Eleanor” Louis shouted across the lawn as we all turned to look at the crazy dude.

“Come on Ele. We have plans for the night” Eleanor looked at me with glee and quickly got up and took her heels off and sprinted towards the Tomlinson boy. 

As me and Niall watched as the two reunited, we both turned towards each other looking in one and another’s eyes. 

“Everyone seems to have plans.” Niall started so nervously, that it was rubbing off on me as my body jittered from what he was going to say next. 

“Do you have any?” He nervously asked trying to play it cool. Ok Christa play it cool. I want to fangirl so badly right now but I'm scared he will freak out, so I relax my nerves and calmly put on a sweet smile presenting to him.

“No. But I would actually love some” My smile brightened with my new found confidence as I grabbed a piece of my hair and entwined it in between my thin fingers.

At the wrong awful time of them all my stomach decides to growl loudly, my face even got redder as my eyes grew as wide an owl and I hid my face in my hands laughing hysterically. Niall’s laugh ringed through the whole green large lawn as we both howled like old dogs. 

“Maybe we both can need some food?” He suggested as I nodded still continuing to laugh. 

“Come on, I think there is still some of that amazing chocolate cake left” I got up as I walked beside him towards the house. 

I never thought or even can see that I am about to share a piece of chocolate cake with Niall Horan.

Right at that moment Niall grabbed my hand and laced his fingers with mines, a current of chills went through my body as I watched him feel the same amount of what I felt.