Chapter two

Copyright © MarcyN 2013

A/N Hey everyone I hope your enjoying MFH. Please vote and comment and check out my pic of  Henry Cavilli he's my Angelo  so sexy with those baby blues.

Angelo sat in his car outside his parents home. The driveway was full which meant everyone was here, his three  sisters their spouses and  children. That meant once he step foot through the doors of his parents home the women would go into  attack mode trying to set him with their friends, friends daughters, sisters cousins anything female that could possibly lead to a match. He couldn’t take it today. His day had been long.  He could hear his mother now as soon as he stepped through the door. “Angelo when  are you going to bring a girl home. I need a grandson. You’re not going to have that body and looks forever. Look at your father.” And she always said it in one breath.  Of course none of the men would stand up in his defense  he was all alone when it came to the Binochi women and their meddling.  The husbands where no help  and his father just laughed and would say.  “ Cella I got this way because you’re cooking.”  

 Everyone in the Binochi house now believed that all the males would come from him since all his sisters had produced girls. Connie and Ignacio had Tabitha and little Cella, Italia and Carlo had Natalia   and  Nicole and Marcus  just had Victoria. Even his own father had  turned on him.   “When will we have another Binochi male Angelo …What will happen to my  legacy. My brother has five grandsons , count my fingers ANGELO…Bento has FIVE SONS and your both are the same age. What’s going on Angelo find a damn wife or get some girl pregnant before I die so I can hold my grandson in my arms”.

“ET TU, BRUTE.” He said to his father at their last gather which had been to watch the Eagles play the Raiders.  Who knew that his father was taking the lost so hard . So low and behold the Et Brute didn’t go over very well. “Even you Brutus this shit Angelo take your Raider loving ass out of my house and don’t come back unless you a get some girl pregnant with my grandson. I want a fucking grandson . Hear me boy.”  Everyone was shocked himself included.

That had been the drunken Vinny Binochi after the Eagles lost to Raiders, his team, he had actually been kicked him out his family home and  told not to come back until he had a son . His sisters and brother in laws broke into laughter. His mother sat quietly saying nothing. Which was unusual? Then he remembered he said don’t come back unless you have a son.  That had been the last family get together. 

Then his mother calls this morning to remind him to come for dinner she had a surprise for him. A surprise from Cella could only mean one thing for him she found some girl to hook him up with. Why hadn’t one of his sisters’s given birth to a boy? Because there too damn selfish. That’s why. They couldn’t even do that right.

Now he didn’t have the energy to go into the house. Maybe he should just go home and call it a night makeup an excuse a meeting. He was just about to call the house from his cell phone when he saw the curtains move then the door opened of course it was loud mouth Connie. “ANGELO COME ON IN THE HOUSE.  EVERYONE IS HUNGRY AND YOU’VE BEEN SITTING OUT HERE FOR TWENTY MINUTES NOW NO ONE CARES IF YOU DON’T HAVE A GIRL PREGNANT  WITH  A BINOCHI BOY IN HER BELLY.”

“ SHUT THE HELL UP CONNIE. I’M COMING. I’M  ON THE PHONE.”

Connie was a constant pain in his ass  he couldn’t help but roll down his window and respond. Of course she always had to have the last word.

 “YOU CAN TALK IN HERE AND YOUR YELL LIKE THAT WHEN YOUR ON THE PHONE ?   YOUR LYING ANGELO.” He watched her go back in the house leaving the door open.

He got out the car slamming the door. He loved his sisters he would kill for them but he hated being the only boy and the baby.

Walking into the house he was greeted by Nicole she was holding his niece. Her husband standing beside her holding a doll wrapped in a blue blanket.  I guess they thought it was funny and it was but he wouldn’t admit it to them. “So glad you could join us.”  She said.  Me and Marcus thought you could use this.”   Marcus was laughing uncontrollably. He walked past him.

Maid For HimOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara