.:16:.

"Our what?" I yelped in panic, my eyes widening as I stepped away from Vic to stare at him like he had gone mad.

"Vic, just explain it to him while Gerard, Frank and I go and switch off the power outside," M instructed and led the other two mentioned males out of the room, using a different door to the one I came in through, leaving me alone with my best friend.

"Escape?" I hollered again. "You're insane! We can't just escape; we'll get caught. Oh my god, this is going to be so bad. What is wrong with you?"

I never liked taking risks because I always got very paranoid, and this was a great example of a situation like that. I had only calmed down a few seconds ago, after nearly being murdered, and my breathing was already picking up its pace again. This was ridiculous; we would never get away with escaping from fucking jail!

"Kells, you need to relax," Vic soothed, softly placing his hands on my shoulders and warmly gazing into my eyes. Surprisingly, I found this very calming – especially how he called me 'Kells' – and my breathing instantly decreased to a healthy speed.

"We can't do this; we'll get caught!" I argued, a lot more composed this time.

"We will be fine, we've got Gerard's brother to help us."

"How could Gerard's brother possibly help us? I didn't even know he had a brother!" I was getting extremely frustrated, but still managed to keep my cool.

"Well, he does. And that brother is Officer Michael Wentz."

"Bitch what?"

"I'm serious," Vic was trying to hold back his laugh, at my reaction, but the smile was evident on his tan face. "M is actually Gee's brother."

"But it's Gerard Way and Michael Wentz," I pointed out the evident thing. "They have different last names."

"I know, but Mikey is married," Vic explained and I guessed that 'Mikey' was an abbreviation of Michael.

"Yeah, but shouldn't the woman get the man's surname?" My eyebrows knitted together in confusion, even though I was trying my hardest to understand what was going on. It all seemed so complicated.

"He's not married to a woman."

And then it all clicked.

"So he's a bottom," I asked, although it came out more like a statement rather than a question, because I already knew the answer.

"Yep," Vic nonchalantly popped the 'p', then murmured under his breath, "and so are you."

"What?" My attention snapped to him, believing that I heard wrong or it was just my mind playing tricks on me.

"Nothing," he dismissed with a chuckle. That guy really loved messing with me.

However I had to get back to the point.

"Don't people know that Gee and M are brothers?"

"No." Vic lightly shook his head. "They have different surnames and no one really cares enough to actually research anything about them."

"But won't they start researching when they find out that Gerard escaped?" I cocked my head to the side.

"Who will they be more interested in finding – a rapist and a murderer or a druggie and a guy who dated a minor?"

I bit on my bottom lip and gave a small nod, knowing that the police would be more focused on capturing us rather than them. I could not help but think that Frank and Gerard were possibly just using us as a way to easily escape, but I did not mind that much. Although, this only made me more worried. Everyone would be searching for us and, if we were to be found, the consequences would be horrifying.