Chapter 19- Blackmail And Breathing Fire

Amanda's POV

I sit on my bed with my legs crossed and I am facing Austin. "What do we do? I mean, I've never had a sleepover with a girl before." Austin says, "Normally I just fuck them and leave." he adds, nonchalantly. "Well, what do you think girls do at sleepovers?" I ask, raising my eyebrows.

"Well for girls, I'm guessing you guys get into sexy underwear and have pillow fights and stuff." I roll my eyes at Austin's typical guy answer. "No, we lie on our beds, watch movies, talk shit about people we hate, eat a lot of junk food and take horrible pictures of each other to use as blackmail in the future." I explain and Austin laughs, "Oh, well I was close." Austin says shrugging.

I shake my head. "Sure."

Austin's POV

"Watch this." I say. I get up and fill my mouth with oil then go back up to Amanda's room. I take out my lighter and spit the oil out against the flame making it look like I'm breathing fire. Amanda stares at me with her mouth open, "How the hell did you do that?" She whispers. I shrug, "When I was younger I loved playing with fire and so I taught myself. Although at first I wasn't very good at it and almost burnt my house to the ground." I admit. Amanda laughs and shakes her head, "The bad boy likes playing with fire. Who would have thought?"

I sit down on the bed next to her and sigh. It's weird. Sitting on the same bed with a girl and not making out with her or more...

Amanda is different. She's funny, sweet and really weird and that's coming from a person who just started talking to her last week. "Austin, why do you sleep with so many girls?" Amanda asks. "Because it feels good." I say, shrugging. That was partly true, but there was more to the story. A story that nobody except my family knows. Except her, she knows too. I hate her. She ruined my life.

I knew that I had probably ruined a lot of relationships by screwing girls that already had boyfriends but I didn't care. I guess I still don't care. Sure, call me heartless, I am. I think I will keep it that way. Except with Amanda, I don't know why but she is different. I can tell she has been through something that hurt her, more than once. It may be crazy but she is the one girl that I actually want to be friends with. But she is broken inside, like me.

Amanda sighs and leans back against her headboard and I do the same. "You tired?" I ask Amanda, looking down at her. She looks up at me with her big brown eyes and shakes her head, "When you came here I was trying to fall asleep by thinking of pancakes but I couldn't." She explains. "You want to make pancakes now?" I ask. "At two in the morning? I don't even have the ingredients at my house." Amanda says.

I stand up, "Then let's go get some." I say, she smiles and gets up with me.

-   

A/N: Oooooh, so maybe this whole 'Evan cheating with Emma on Amanda and Austin'  thing isn't as bad as it seems. Maybe its like Marylyn Monroe says, "Good things have to fall apart so better things can fall together." I wonder who's going to end up falling and together? ;) PANCAAAKES! I want PANCAAAKES!! :O

Song: Better When I'm Dancing- Meghan Trainor

Question of the day: What is your pet peeve?

Lots of love and jelly tots- TPG