First Day

Jane

I stared at myself in the mirror and debated rather to wear a skirt or not. After choosing a light blue skinny jeans, I headed down and started off for school.

"Jane, wait up," Tina yelled as she runs toward me. Tina is my bestfriend who I knew since kindergarten and helped me through my hardest time like what happened during the best summer I had until 2 weeks before school started. Tina basically got me off my sorry a_s when I was mopping over that stupid jerk and got me a whole new makeover.

"Hey Tina, who's class do you have first?"

"Mr. Borè," (pronounced Bor - a) Tina said sadly. He was the worst teacher you can have in the school; you can tell just by his name. Lot of us pronounce his name wrong and he just gave up trying to correct us when all of us just called him Mr. Bore with out the stupid accent on the "e".

"I'm sorry to hear that Tina but I have him too for Spanish in the afternoon. Why can't that guy go teach French in Canada, beside torturing us with Spanish. He's French for Christ sake, not Spanish!" I complained as we walk down to our class.

"I'll see you at lunch and I love the outfit, didn't you just got that top this weekend?" Tina asked when we reach to Mr. Borè's class.

"Yeah, you like?"

"Yup; you would never have this type of conversation before you got dd.... I'm sorry Jane, I didn't mean to bring that jerk up but he'll be sorry that he dumped you if he sees you now. " Tina is a great friend but forgets what not to say sometime so I don't mind.

"It's okay Tina, I'll see you at lunch." I said and headed off to math. The morning was great and there was  

even a few boys who came up to flirt with me. This was the best morning ever until I saw the jerk in Math.

Nick

"Hey, party at my house tonight" Logan said before taking his seat beside my desk.

"Oh, did you hear about the new chick? She's hot and she's a junior too like us. I think she has ..." Logan said but got cut off when he lift his head up to see who came in.

"There she is," Logan said and the whole class got all silent all of a sudden. I looked up for the first time to see what the big deal was and I almost didn't recognize her.

"She's not new here, I dumped her two weeks before school started."

"I don't recognize her but why would you dump a chick like that?"

"That's cause she was a nerdy looking girl two weeks before and I just dated her to make fun of her. " I mumbled as I stared at her. The tight green top she has on brought out her eyes so well and showed her curves nicely. She was beautiful, how did I miss that; it was like I was blind during the time I was dating her. I continue to stare at her until her eyes turn my way for the first time she came in and gave me the "don't mess with me stare". I quickly turned away and tried not to look at her infront of me for the rest of the period.

Jane

Why does that jerk have to ruin my life always and why does he have to be so hot still!! I continue to complain until I bumped into a hard surface; I looked up and saw a cute face looking down at me until I recognize him, The captain of the football team.

"Hi, I'm sorry. I didn't me..." I explain when the guy interrupted me.

"No, it was my fault. Are you new here?" he asked.

"No, I'm Jane and we've been going to school together since freshmen." I explained.

"Oh, you're the girl who had Spanish with me last year. I'm Casper and I'm sorry for not knowing before but you just look so hot now, not that you weren't pretty before. I should probably shut up now." Do I really  

look that different that nobody can recognize me; I had this conversation so much time already.

"It's ok, I have to go now bye," I said as I made my way to the cafe and meet up with Tina.

"Hey, you would never guess who I saw last period," I told Tina with my teeth clench together.

"Don't tell me that jerk is in the same class as you"

"Did you have to ask?" I'm frustrated and I didn't want to take it out on Tina so I changed the topic.

"Besides that, everything went out great. Alot of people thought I was new here though and Mark called me hot a while ago," I said with a smile beaming on my face.

"Get use to it, you're hot now that you stop hiding yourself in those stupid clothes. No offense" Tina added quickly.

"It was all thanks to you and I really appreciate it." We got up to buy our lunch and continue talking about the latest gossip until the bell rang.

"Bye," I said to Tina when the bell rang before she can tell be the details that I don't need to know about  

boys and their stuff.

The rest of the afternoon went by quickly and I went straight home after and took a long nap since we didn't get any homework today.

*********That's all for now and I'll try to update atleast once a week. If you guys don't like it, I'll stop writing so let me know. VOTE NOW!!!************