Getting Even

************Hey! It's been a while since I posted because of all the things going on in school. I'm a freshman this year so I'm still getting use to highschool and I just came back from the SLCC (Student Leadership Council Camp). It's really fun and I wanna say thank you to all the staffs there for making those three days so much fun for us. I know I said that I'll delete this story but I'm gonna keep writing for you Werewolflautner.You're the best and you just made my day so I'm dedicating this chapter to you. ************

Jane

(Beep, Beep, Beep) I stretched my arm and slam on the snooze on my alarm clock. Using every strength I got, I forced myself to get up and dragged my feet to the washroom to get ready. It was half pass 7 by the time I was done showering. I ran back to my room to get dressed and put some makeup on.

(Text Message from Tina)

* Good morning! I just thought of the perfect plan to get revenge on that a******e. Meet you at your locker*

I wonder what she was talking about but then I remember, that jerk is in my class for the whole year and I have to see him everyday. "God, this year is going to be LIVING HELL!" I screamed at myself.

"Quit talking to yourself and get down here, you're going to be late on your second day of school," came from downstairs all of a sudden. I looked at my clock and realized that it was 8 o'clock already.

"Shoot! I'm coming mom!" I yelled back and hurried up. I grabbed my bag and my phone and ran downstairs.

"Morning mom," I said and rushed out to my car.

"Don't you want some breakfast!" my mom asked through the kitchen window.

"No, I'm late remember. I'll see you later, I love you!" I started my car and drove to school. The school was crowded by the time I got there and I had to squeeze my way through to my locker. Tina was already there at my locker with two cups of coffee in her hand.

"Hey Jane, here's your coffee and hurry up, you have math this morning."

"Ahh, don't remind me. I have to see him everyday, why does faith have to be so cruel!" I said.

"Or, faith is just giving you a chance to get even with that ass and give him a piece of his own medicine." I stopped what I was doing and looked at her.

"Keep going, I'm liking this so far." I replied back.

"So remember how I said that I had a plan for you to get revenge?" I nodded and she went on. "You know you're hot now and he won't be able to resist you so lead him on until he starts falling for you; that's when you reject him like how he rejected you." I got to admit, this plan is perfect to get even.

"One problem, what happens if he's not interested?" I asked.

"Start flirting with some boys in front of him and play hard to get but don't make it obvious; boys loves a challenge."

"That's genius, I got to go. I"ll talk to you at lunch." I yelled and ran to math. People where talking to each other still when I got math so I took my seat and got my things out.

"Hey, mind if i sat next to you?" I turned around and saw Casper looking down at me.

"Oh, sure." Casper took the seat next to me and turned my way.

"So, how is school so far?" he asked.

"It's going great," I lied. School is torture this year like hell when I have to see him everyday.

"That's good and you look really pretty today." I was wearing my lucky blue lace tank top and a mini green skirt.

"Thanks." My cheeks were bright red so i covered my face behind my face. Thank god I let my hair down today.

"Don't hide behind your hair, you look cute when you blush." I still can't believe Casper is sitting here, flirting with me.

Nick

This morning was going pretty well; the whole team was getting ready for the first basketball of the season and lets just say we're kicking a**s this season. I looked up from my phone when I caught a wiff of vanilla scent. I looked up and saw Jane sitting down two seats in front of me to the right, She looked so pretty today like an angel, I would've complimented her but she probably still hate my guts right now for breaking her heart. Her soft hair brown hair was down and she put on a bit of makeup but not too much to drown out her feautures like all the other whores I know. I snapped out when I heard Casper talking to her.

"Hey, mind if I sat next to you?" I heard.

"Oh, sure." was the last thing I heard when they started talking softer. This was so frustrating, I tried to catch on what they were talking about but all I saw was the beautiful blush on her adorable little cheeks. Damn Casper, what is he doing with my angel. Wait, what am I thinking, she's not my angel anymore. I quickly turned away when I say her turned my way. Fortunately, she ignore me and turn back my way for the whole class but I was still disapointed at the same time. I couldn't say the same for me, I was busy staring at her the whole time that I didn't realize that the bell rang already. I ran quickly to her when I saw her walking to her next class but I stopped when I saw Casper walking beside her, a little too close for my liking. I'm going to have to keep him away from her, she's mine.

***** Casper is falling for her and wants to get back with Jane but would Jane forgive him and forget about the plan or hurt both of them in the end. PLEASE VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!******************