School

Hey guys, I know its been a while since I updated but I'm just so lazy and I honestly prefer to read other writer's stories. So here is the chapter you've all been waiting for.

Jane

Tina found me the next morning I got to school and pressed me for information.

"Tell me everything! Don't leave anything out, did you guys kiss?" asked Tina. This is going to be a long morning. I sighed and started telling her everything that happened last night except for the part where Nick and I was making out.

Nick

I grabbed my books from my locker and headed to class. On the way, I saw Jane and her friend talking and I over heard Jane telling her about what I told her.

" When I think about all the lies he told me and I didn't even suspect a thing, I don't think I will ever be able to believe what he says. I can't tell when he's lying and when he's telling the truth..." Jane stopped talking when she saw me and gave me a shy smile before she dragged her friend to class. What she said suddenly made me realize how hard it'll be to get her to trust me again and I don't have much time to get her back with Casper trying to get closer to her. I want to punch him everytime I see him talking to Jane; she's mine and I'll be damned if I let him take her away from me. My train of thought was interrupted when the bell rang, shoot I was late and I ran to class. 

Jane

By the time I finished telling Tina what happened, she was grinning and jumping around. "OMG, you guys will be the cutest couple ever!" Tina screamed in my ears. "First, ouch you don't have to scream, I'm standing right next to you and second, how are you even more excited than i am?" Tina looked at me like something was wrong with me. "How can I not be excited, my best friend is dating one of the hottest guys in school!" "Gosh Tina, I just told to don't scream and we're not dating. Casper and I just went on a date. Maybe Casper just wanted one date," I replied. "Are you kidding me. Look at you, you're gorgeous why wouldn't he want to date you. If I was a guy, I would totally date you." "I did not need to know that, but thanks Tina."

Casper

I walked to class in a daze. I hope I can see Jane soon. She was so beautiful last night, not that she wasn't beautiful before, but her new makeover really enhanced her beauty. I always like Jane since the first time I saw her, but I was too shy to do anything. Now that guys are starting to notice her, I had to ask her out before some guy snatched her again and I knew Nick was regretting dumping her after seeing her. I wouldn't give that ass another chance to hurt her again. An angel like her should be treated like a princess not trash. I passed by Jane and almost didn't notice until I heard her telling Tina that we were not dating. " we're not dating. Casper and I just went on a date. Maybe Casper just wanted one date," Jane said. I frowned, didn't she know how much I like her. I can already feel myself falling in love with her. "Are you kidding me. Look at you, you're gorgeous why wouldn't he want to date you. If I was a guy, I would totally date you," Tina told her. She is gorgeous, any guy will be lucky to have her and I'm not letting other guy have her except me. "I did not need to know that, but thanks Tina." Deciding to let my presence be known, I wrapped my arm around Jane's waist from behind. "Morning gorgeous," I said and kissed her on the cheek. Jane turned around and blushed. Her blush was so gorgeous. "Morning yourself handsome," Jane said. I turned to Tina and said, "mind if I steal her for a minute?" "Sure, take as long as you want." I put my hand on Jane's back and guided her away from everyone else "Jane, I know we only went on one date, but I want to ask if you would be my girlfriend?" I waited nervously for her replied. "Casper, I ..."

Find out if Jane will date Casper or reject him because of her lingering feelings for Nick. I'll post the next chapter when I get 5 votes and 2 comments. I'm sorry that the chapter is so short.