Chapter Three

"Sam!" Samantha Wavery quickly sat upright on her bed hearing that familiar voice. It couldn't be ......

"Sam!" That was all the confirmation she needed to bolt out of bed. Wrapping the sheet around her naked body she began to wake the sleeping form laying on the other side of the bed.

" Joshua! Wake up!" She shouted in a hush tone shaking the stubborn man.

"What is it Samantha?" Joshua groan as he sat upright on bed rubbing his eyes. His head hurt like hell and he can't remember a thing from last night, only the lovely Samantha face hovering over him before he went blank.

"My fiancé is home and you need to get out now!"

"Shit!" Joshua immediately climb out of bed and started dressing which was very difficult. All his clothes were scattered over the room and he could only grab what he saw at the moment.

"The Window is low enough for you to jump." Samantha whispered pointing to the window.

"Will I be seeing you around Miss Samantha." He said with a wink causing the blond to blush deeply.

The knob of the door began to spin and without warning Joshua, who was halfway out the window was shoved. He landed in the rose bushes on his back and frown at Samantha who mouthed the word 'sorry' before shutting the window.

"Sam what are you doing?" Samantha turn to face her fiancé with a smile.

"It's a bit chilly in here so I just went to close the window." Larry give Sam one of his skeptical looks, sitting on the bed he began kicking his shoes off. When his eyes caught something barely showing itself from under the bed.

Slowly bending he picked up the cravat and twirl it around with his fingertips." You know I always hated these things."

Shit!

*********

Don't forget to vote and comment :)