Welcome to Lullaby

Hi lovely readers :) Thanks for starting Lullaby, Book Two of the Fable Series. If you're here, that means you've already read book one (Fable) - if not, find it through my profile and read that first.

A few things to take note of:

If you see anyone copying or stealing my work, please PM me.

Please vote and comment, it really helps new readers to discover the story.

Lullaby is part of series. The order is as follows:

Book 1: Fable (complete – find it through my profile)

Book 2: Lullaby (ongoing)

Book 3 (TBC)

Book 4 (TBC)

Story Description

Sixteen-year-old Ashling Shields has had her whole life turned upside down for the second time in two years.

As a freshman she was the sole survivor of a harrowing disaster. Now, in the summer before junior year, her life is once again spiralling out of control.

Hunted by a shadowy force and entangled in the affairs of a world famous rock band, she'll have to take control of her own destiny - before her destiny takes control of her.

Copyright Notice

Text copyright © 2015 Saskia Snow

All Rights Reserved

All characters appearing in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

This book or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the publisher except for the use of brief quotations in a book review.