The Girl Behind The Badass

Name: The Girl Behind The Badass

Author: teenology

Status: Completed

Description:

Meet Tori...she is known as the badass at school, who’s always getting in trouble and doesn’t give a damn. But that’s all just a cover up, at home Tori’s not the strong headed, stubborn, badass girl...she’s the victim, along with her mom. Tori’s dad gets drunk every night and the consequence’s...Tori and her mom just get beaten up by him, and there’s nothing they can do to fight back. What happens when a family move in next door, and the son called Aiden, get’s paired up with Tori for a Science project? Aiden can see something more in her, something behind her badass act. He can see that she’s actually just a scared little girl, but scared of what? Aiden wants to figure her out, and to find out why she acts like this badass when actually she’s not. But, Tori doesn’t want him to figure it out, she doesn’t want his help, she just wants to push him away, like she had pushed everyone else away. Tori thinks she deserves this, the only reason her dad drinks is her fault, after what happened a year ago to her brother: Bradley, who died in a car accident coming to pick Tori up from her friend’s house. Someone needs to prove her wrong, show her that no one deserves this. Can Aiden do just that?