Immune

Name: Immune

Author: PleasantsVisions

Status: Ongoing

Description:

The year 2113 is not an easy one. The world has been overrun with zombies for 100 years; and the government has done their best to separate the healthy people away from the infected, by placing them in scattered quarantine zones across the country. Rations are running low, and the government feels it would be best to go to war against the plagued zombies that have kept them from expanding out of the quarantine zones in order to grow better food, and avoid further spread of the Solanum Virus. Elethia Sinclair; one of the brightest young minds of her time is one of the destined General's of the Survivors Army Republic. She has been trained since she was seven years old to fight the infected and bring peace back to a faltering society. But leading the army is the easy part.. Only a few days into battle Elethia is bitten by a zombie, and people fear the infection will course through her and she'll be dead by morning... But she perceivers and becomes the first person to gain an immunity to the Solanum Virus. Having already been exiled from the army because of her bite, Elethia struggles to survive in a world overridden by a sweeping infection with only another exiled soldier by her side. Elethia soon learns the secrets of the world that has hidden her behind high metal walls, and realizes that enemies don't only lie with the dead... But also with the living.