Roen x Reader (LEMON: Bathroom Nuisance)

You slid open the wooden old door and took in the aroma of the fresh green tea scented bath scrub that spreaded throughout the area. Beside you, you could tell the little Pomeranian that you found wagging it's tail on your front porch was enjoying the comforting aura too.

You chuckled lightly as the puppy splashed into the tiny bath tub you installed for him just out of the basement while you stripped your evening dress. You were recently at a party you were forced to go by your friend, and even if you didn't drink, you still reeked alcohol.

You could see the gleam in the Pomeranian's eye as you turned on the shower faucet that slowly sprinkled thoroughly through your skin. 'Crap,' you thought as you squinted your eye. Steam fleeted throughout the bathroom as you washed yourself carefully. You could barely manage to see the Pomeranian.

You wandered your hands around the bathroom that now mixed with the scent of Whisky and Green tea. 'Great,' you thought. 'Now probably the dog wanted to run away from the scent.'

You sighed as you finally grabbed something random that you knew for sure wasn't a furry cute Pomeranian. It was kind of oval shaped, and just to see if it was just the dog's hind legs, you roamed your fingers upwards, only feeling two reckless balls dangling in your hand.

You yelped backed in surprised as a handsome humanly figured faded in the backround, and flushed yourself into a deep melancholic red as you felt butterflies race through your stomach. He had undescribable, gentle eyes and electric blue hair that made your heart race. He seemed familiar to you but you brushed it off, realizing there was a real naked man infront of you.

He shooked his head and smirked devilishly as his face neared closer at least one inch to yours. You took a big gulp as his eyes conneceted to yours, beaming like perfect lightning stunning through your heart.

You whimpered as his breath reached your neck, but he didn't do a single action until he began to speak again– which was still bad.

"You naughty, naughty girl, touching something like that...you'd be a great devil," he whispered deceivingly beside your ears.

"I-I-I...believe w-we haven't met," you blurt, flustered.

His hands roamed around your body until it made it's way through your waist.
You shut your eyes tightly as you sensed him coming closer, and first waited for his arriving words that echoed through your bathroom.

"My name is Roen, gaining the part as one of the student council's servant," he paused, sneaking a glimpse of your purity. "And I must say..." He giggled.

He clawed your chests into five painful scratches. You whimpered shakily as the the pain soared through your body. Even if it was just a little scratch to him, you were quite scared of blood. You barely fainted on him, and slowly began to realize thahe was a stranger willing to do anything to you.

"....You smell divine," he breathed.

His lips came closer, and your thoughts distanced farther. In one quick motion, he was licking your boobs pationately, as if he actually wanted you. His eyes were half open, wanting to watch your every reaction and movement desiringly at you as you moaned heavily. You tried to struggle out of his grip, but easily gave up once you knew it was hopeless.

He chuckled lightly as he pet your head. "Good girl," he smirked as he began working on your neck.

He licked it nonchalantly, leaving no part untouched. It annoyed you of how someone who didn't love you was going to take your purity even if he was this handsome. You managed to lift your hand up high, and as soon as he notices it, you slapped him thoroughly across his face.

You squealed in agony as you tried to stand up, but you quickly forget that this bathroom floor was a neverending deathpile of slippery-and-slide, and easily stumble against him,

You didn't know if it hurt, but your senses got over you and you started asking him dumb questions like if he was okay or not, and he took an adavantage of it to shove you back to the ground. As soon as you're pinned back on the cold ground, you felt a smooth yet painful object thrusting through your crotch like it was no big deal.

You moaned in tears until it felt strangely...good to you. But you protested anyway.

"Stop..." you whimpered.

"Please."

And suddenly, he disappears into thin air– but all you could see of him in your head was his smile– and you realize what he said the first five minutes.

"I am Roen..."

***

To be continued y'all!!! I have to apologize for two things. First, sorry, its bad I know. Second, sorry if your a guy and you don't have any boobs, I know some guys who are gay and read these kinds of stuff, and I must deeply apologize. Please don't say they're weird because I'm not homophobic and its kinda rude. Thanks!