Fairwell

Sasuke and I were hanging out today. He said that right after we found Sasakia we would all be leaving.

"So when are you going to hand over the second part of the scroll?" I asked him with a smirk.

He glanced at me then sighed. He pulled it out of his kimono and handed it over. "Deal is a deal." He said it and looked up at the sky.

I smiled, putting it in my pouch, "So... What are your plans for when we return?" I asked him softly.

He glanced at me with hard eyes, " I will be going back to how I was..."

I shook my head and grabbed his arm stopping him, " after all this? Seeing how you could be happy? You're still choosing to be the bad guy?" I asked in a desperate voice.

He looked down at me angry but then his face sank, "how could I return after all I have done? Naruko... Im the leaf villages enemy." He said it, shaking his head at me.

I thought for a second understanding what he said, I snapped my fingers. "I agree... You can't return... Until you have a chance to prove that you're actually on our side." I told him and smiled.

He looked at me for a minute and thought, " and when exactly would that happen?" He asked simply.

I just stared at him like he was stupid, " your 'boss' is planning to destroy the village at some point... Just side with us in the end. I will also personally talk to everyone in the village. I won't let anyone throw your life away because of a tragedy that drove you mad." I said it folding my arms. " I know there is good in you Sasuke... Now that I know I can't let your life get thrown away." I explain then paused, "but you know there is a chance that you really could return when we got back." I said it to him, giving him a hopeful look.

He smiled, he actually smiled at me then looked away, "I can't... I need to get stronger still and the only way I can do that is if I train with HIM." Then he reached out and placed his hand on my head. "But.... It's nice to know I have people who still care." He whispered then closed his eyes. "I've been so blind." He added.

I smiled and took his hand, " we will be waiting for you, you know?" Then tilted my head thinking, "you know... We may have to fight each other one day... We should have a secret code in case we do. To let each other know we are still..." I stopped short, we were friends right?

"Friends?" He finished for me and nodded. " I agree.... If I don't do it then I am truly going to try and kill you."

I nodded, "I say it needs to be something discreet and simple.... Oh a wink." I said laughing.

He smirked and then nodded, "alright sounds good."

I felt a chakra that I hadn't felt in a long time and turned... Sasakia tackled the hell out of me. I landed on the soft grass thankfully and I groaned.

sasakia pinned me to the ground staring at me in horror then she hugged me, "oh nar-nar!"

I sighed and hugged her back tight, "sasa, its been forever. Ive missed you so much." I said it and we pulled away. She helped me up. She had long raven hair and sharp beautiful onyx eyes. She looked so happy it made me smile.

"Wow Naruko you have gotten older..." She said it rubbing her chin and smiled at me. " I'm so glad your alright... I thought you had died .... But I had hope." She held my hands and smirked at me.

I laughed, " why is everyone surprised that I aged? I mean time still moves... But you have to... I'm surprised to see you dressed like sasuke." I said it and gave her a closed eye smile.

She finally seemed to notice sasuke, she went wide eyed. "Woah! It's real then..." Her eyes got sharp and the sharingan activated. She smirked, "real...hmm... I guess I should believe it. I met your twin." She winked at me then laughed. "Your nothing alike I must say..." She sighed and looked at Sasuke again. "Are we alike?" She asked, nodding to him. She was bright and smiling, but they still had the same attitude problem it seemed.

Double TroubleOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara