Yet again

I swung my leg up and placed it on Naruto's shoulder. My hands still in my pocket I pulled forward a bit then down slamming poor Naruto into the ground.

"Told you Naruto... I've improved not that I was behind before..." I said it with a giggle. I felt bad for Naruto, just as he got stronger so did I.

He rubbed his chin and jumped up, "how come you're always so good?!" He cried out pointing at me.

I tilted my head and tried to think of an answer.

"Because usually she is practicing with kakashi sensei IDIOT." Sakura told him with a disappointed look on her face. She shook her head and turned to me, " you mine as well go spare with him... I'll take care of this knucklehead." She cracked her knuckles.

I shrugged and jumped back to trade with Sakura. I tilted my head looking back at him. He stood with his arms crossed a bit away, had he even heard what Sakura had said? I turned and walked over to him.

"Shouldn't you be practicing, little Naruko?" He said with a closed eye smile. He was teasing me.

I sighed, " Naruto is no challenge... He isn't bad but when it comes to hand to hand combat you're the only one that is a slight challenge." I said it hoping he understood without removing my hands from Kakashi's hoodie flipped going to kick him.

He gave me a smile as he grabbed my foot and I used that to swing my other foot. He ducked and pulled my other foot down with him. I yanked my foot from his grasp and flipped backwards. I spun my legs kicking his hands away as he went to hit me. I landed on my feet and started to block his hits.

I swept my foot out and he jumped back, I opened my mouth. He wiggled his finger at me, "hand to hand missy." He told me.

I smiled and shot forward, he got into stance and I dove sliding between his legs. I shot up and wrapped my legs around his waist and held a kunai to his neck. "Oh my god did I just win?" I whispered.

He gave me a doubtful look, " in your dreams." Then he vanished. I ducked down then kicked and instantly regretted it.

"Oh my god! I am so sorry!" I cried out and watched as Kakashi fell back onto the ground. I had kicked him where the sun didn't shine.

"My fault..." He croaked out rolling onto his side away from me.

I looked over at the other two who were still fighting, I sank to the ground and covered my face. I couldn't believe I had just done that...

I peeked and saw him lying on his back facing the sky with his eyes closed. I crawled over to him watching the others. They were still busy so when I reached him I climbed on top of him.

He groaned, " I'm finished, you win, no more, no more." He begged and held his hands up.

I grabbed his hands and smiled down at him, " I really am sorry..." I pleaded and pouted.

He frowned, " If only I could believe you." Then he gave me a sad closed eyed smile.

I bit my lip and leaned down, my hair fell creating a curtain. " how can I get you to forgive me?" I whispered.

One of his eyes popped open, " I guess it could be inappropriate to kiss my boo boo, so a regular kiss will do just fine." My face went fire red.

"Kakashi!" I gasped and went to pull away but he just chuckled.

"Sorry.... Like I said, inappropriate." He said it laughing, he seemed to like my reaction.

I sighed and leaned down kissing his forehead then turned to check on the others. I turned to him and created a curtain again. I pulled down his mask and kissed him on his lips. I closed my eyes and it was just me and kakashi.