Chapter 17: Shopping With The Girls *EDITED*

Olivia's POV:

"Wake up!" Louis screamed in my ear and I jumped awake.

"Aw man, what was that for!" I yelled back at him.

"You wouldn't wake up, you were just mumbling in your sleep. By the way, we know Niall is sexy, you didn't have to keep saying it over and over again," Louis grinned and I opened my mouth in shock.

"What," I said.

"You kept saying Niall was hot when you were sleeping and I'm going tell everyone," he said cheekily running out of my room.

"Oh no you don't, come back here Louis!" I yelled running after him.

I chased him down the stairs to find everyone else already downstairs in the lounge or at the table.

"Livvy, was talking in her sleep and said that ah!" Louis started but stopped when I jumped on his back and tried to cover his mouth.

'Don't say it!" I shouted and he laughed.

"Ew!" I yelled taking my hand away from his mouth after he had licked my hand and I wiped it on his shirt as he laughed.

"You're so gross and childish," I said still on his back.

"Me childish, never," he said and I laughed.

"Anyway, she said that N," he started again.

"Shut up, shut up, shut up!" I yelled again to stop him.

While Louis and I were doing this, everyone else was watching us with amused looks on their faces.

"Alright Liv, calm down," Zayn said walking over to the sofa which Louis had just flung me on to.

"Liv kept saying Niall was hot over and over again in her sleep," Louis said quickly, the words rushing out of his mouth.

"Dude, not cool," I said hitting Louis' arm and he ran to El fake crying.

"Aw, Lou, did the evil girl hurt you," she said hugging him and he nodded.

"Well let me kiss it better," she said kissing his arm.

"She also hurt my lip," Louis said pouting and I laughed as El kissed him.

"I already knew I was hot but thanks," Niall said to me on the sofa and I rolled my eyes but blushed as well.

"Well, I'm getting ready for shopping, I expect some breakfast when I get back down," I said walking up the stairs and Niall laughed.

"That's my girl," he said and I winked at him laughing.

I then went to my room and changed into the outfit I had chosen for the day. It was a breezy day. I chose to wear a white thigh length dress and brown ankle boots with tassels. I got my bag and put everything I might need in it and then headed downstairs.

"Have any of you guys seen my phone?" It's not in my room," I asked.

"Are you sure?" Harry asked.

"Yes can someone help me find it," I said.

"I'll call it," Niall said standing up and getting his phone out.

In the distance I heard my phone ringing upstairs. I ran upstairs and Niall followed me.

"Don't do anything naughty!" Harry shouted.

"Shut up," I said.

We got to the landing and Niall rang my phone again. I heard it coming from my room so I went in and Niall followed me. I searched around my room before finding my phone stuck down the side of a chair.