Chapter 25: Paparazzi *EDITED*

Niall's POV:

We left the hospital and went out to the car. We had all decided to go to a Tex Mex place. Liv then went on her phone. I looked over her shoulder and saw she tweeted.

'Done at the hospital and my ribs have healed. Casts on for a few more weeks but that's ok. Getting some Tex Mex with the guys'

I rolled my eyes at the tweet and the put my arm around her and kissed her cheek which made her smile. We got to the Tex Mex place and saw tones of paps and some fans outside the restaurant.

"Shit, how the hell did they know?" Louis said.

"I may have tweeted that we were going to have Tex Mex but I didn't say where," Liv said rushing.

"They probably guess the nearest to the hospital," I said sighing.

"I'm sorry guys," Liv said.

"Don't worry, we'll just go straight through," Liam said and we all nodded.

We braced our selves and hopped out the car. I stayed by Liv on one side with Liam on the other, Louis walked in front and Zayn behind. Liv was still on her crutches so we didn't want anything bad to happen. All the fans were shouting our names, as well as some nice comments. The paps however, were shouting rude comments at us as we walked by.

'OLIVIA IS IT TRUE YOU ARE FAKING YOU INJURIES'

'ARE YOU PLAYING NIALL AND HARRY'

'OLIVIA ARE YOU STEALING ONE OF THE BOYS FROM THEIR GIRLFRIEND'

"ARE YOU USING ONE DIRECTION FOR FAME'

'WERE YOU LYING ABOUT BEING KIDNAPED'

'DID YOU HAVE SEX WITH THE PRETEND KIDNAPPER THEN LIE ABOUT HIM'

That one really stung, I couldn't believe they would ever say something like that. I look over at Liv who's head was down but I could still see the tears in her eyes and as she wiped her cheek.

"Come on," I said in her ear putting my arm around her and helping her walk.

After a moment, we got through the crowd and into the restaurant. We asked for a table at the back and was taken there by a waitress that was about thirty and she gave us the menus. I looked at everything and picked my food pretty quickly. I then looked over at Liv. She was looking at her menu playing with the corners but she wasn't reading anything.

"Liv," I said sighing.

"Why were they shouting like that, I didn't do anything but they still think those things, do they think I am glad all that happened? That I would do that just for publicity," she said sniffing.

"Liv, they are just looking for a story and they will do anything, we know all of that was bull and so does everyone else, Liv you are amazing and they are just assholes," I said and she smiled slightly.

"Thank you Ni," she said kissing my cheek.

"My little Leprechaun," she whispered and I laughed.

"Love you," I whispered.

"Love you too," she said.

I then took out my phone and went on Twitter.

'Fucking paps leave us alone you assholes, the things you say sicken me' I tweeted and then put my phone away.

Liv was looking down at the menu and scanned through the dishes before closing the menu. The waitress then came over and took our orders then left and came back with our drinks.

"Guys, have you noticed that Harry has been sneaking out lately?" I asked everyone.

"Yeah, since about the time me and the girls went shopping," Liv said and I nodded.