Phantom Of The Opera

Hey everyone, I am so sorry for the late update and sorry this chapter is short. College has been getting in the way and I'm also doing a play for my final project this semester, which is due next week. I don't know when I'll update next, but hopefully it will be soon. I want to thank everyone for reviewing, favoriting, and alerting my story.

Brie's outfits are on my Polyvore page if you want to look. Don't forget, NICE reviews please and enjoy the chapter.

I don't own anything except for my OC Brie.

As Erik kept his cold gloved hand holding my hand and guiding me down a narrow pathway, I couldn't take my eyes off of him. He looked exactly like Gerard Butler in the movie. He had silk black hair, dark blue eyes, and a white half face mask. I snapped out of studying him when he looked back at me. As he looked into my eyes, my heart melted. He had his signature smirk on his face. He turned back and looked down the passage way as we continued to walk.

I can't believe it. Erik is leading me to his lair. This is defiantly a dream come true. We turned to the right and my eyes widen with awe. Now this place looks familiar. We were walking down a long hallway with candelabras in a line, and the candelabras were being held by gold arms. As we started to pass the candelabras, they moved away so we were allowed to pass by. All of the sudden, I heard the opening to the song "Phantom of the Opera," and I could help myself when I started to sing Christine's part of the song.

"In sleep he sang to me. In dreams he came. That voice which calls to me and speaks my name. And do I dream again for now I find. The Phantom of the Opera is there, inside my mind."

While I was singing, using his free hand, he grabbed one of the lit torches and we started to walk down a spiral staircase. I looked ahead of us to see at the bottom of the staircase was a beautiful black horse. I remembered his name was Caesar. I was a little nervous about riding the horse. It's been forever since I rode a horse. The last time I rode a horse, I nearly fell off. Erik must have sensed that I was scared because what he did next surprised me. To calm myself down, he rubbed his thumb over my hand in a circular motion. I looked up at him with a surprise look as he smirked back at me. My heart nearly leaped out when he sang the next verse.

"Sing once again with me, our strange duet. My power over you grows stronger yet. And though you turn from me to glance behind. The Phantom of the Opera is there, inside your mind."

As we walked closer to Caesar, I instantly looked behind us to see how far we walked; and let me tell you, we were far from the Prima Donna Dressing Room. When we reached Caesar, I released Erik's hand and walked slowly to the horse. The horse turns its head towards me and I could see my reflection through his eyes. I slowly raised my hand to his head started to pet the horse. I smiled as I felt Caesar nudged his head into my hand.

"I believe he likes you," I heard Erik say.

I looked back at Erik to see him place the torch in a holder on the wall before walking back to me. I turned back to Caesar and continued to pet him.

"I use to go horseback riding, but it's been so long ago," I said.

I was paying too much attention to the horse that I didn't realize that Erik was walking right behind me. I suddenly stiffen when I felt two hands placed around my waist. I gasped when I was suddenly lifted and placed on Caesar's saddle. I tightly gripped the front of the saddle so I wouldn't slip off. I was freaking out a little bit as Erik began to pull on the horse's reins. I mean, give me a break. I never rode side-saddle before in my entire life.

Suddenly we stopped at an underground river system and at the edge of the river waiting for us was a black gondola with two lanterns that were hanging off the front and back of the gondola. I was smiling when I saw THE actual gondola from the movie right in front of me. I looked back at Erik as he walked up to me. He grabbed my waist and helped me off of Caesar. He took my hand again as we walked to the gondola. Erik slowly helped me into the small boat before he stepped into it himself. I have to contain my fan girl scream as I felt the gondola begin to move forward. I slowly looked behind me to see Erik standing behind me all mighty and tall. He was holding a long black pole to help him push the gondola forward. I suddenly heard the next verse of the song coming up.

"Those who have seen your face, draw back in fear." I sang as I continued to look forward. "I am the mask you wear..."

"It's me they hear ..." sang Erik.

"Your/My spirit and my/your voice in one combined. The Phantom of the Opera is there, inside my/your mind," We both sang together.

As we sang the song, we were passing some strange stone carvings that had faces on them. Some of the faces were happy but some of the faces were mad.

I swear in the background, I heard echoes calling out, "He's there, the Phantom of the Opera. Beware, the Phantom of the Opera."

I turned back to stare at Erik when I heard him started to sing to me, "In all your fantasy, you always knew. That man and mystery."

"Were both in you," I sang back to him.

Again, together we sang out loud, "And in this labyrinth, where night is blind. The Phantom of the Opera is here/there, inside my/your mind."

I looked ahead of us to see a giant iron gate. My eyes widen when I realized we are close to his home.

I could hear a soft commanding voice whisper in my ear, "Sing Brieanna."

"He's there, the Phantom of the Opera."

I stared to sing the vocals as we got closer to the gate. I nearly gasped when the curtains behind the gate were pulled back and the gate slowly rose up.

"Sing, my Angel of Music," I heard Erik commanded me.

I continued to sing as the gondola continued to move forward. Suddenly, large candelabras began to ascend from the water, already light. I still wonder how they are already light when they just came out of the water.

"Sing, my Angel! Sing! Sing for me!"

As the gondola was approaching closer to his lair, I looked around his home to see a huge organ, papers scattered around, candles light everywhere, pictures and painting and more. His home was beautiful, just like in the movie.

I suddenly hit the highest note of the song when I heard Erik commanded very loudly, "Sing, my Angel. SING FOR ME!"

I stopped singing to catch my breath. I placed my hand over my throat. Oh my gosh, never in my life have I ever sang that high! I slowly looked up again to gaze around me. I couldn't believe it, I AM ACTUALLY IN THE PHANTOM'S LAIR! Oh man, this is a dream come true!

And there you have it. I hope you liked the chapter. Please review and I'll try to update as soon as I can. Until then...

Grapejuice101