The First Rehearsal

Hey guys, for those who love the Broadway musical of Phantom Of The Opera, than this chapter will be a treat for you! So please remember to vote, review and look up my Polyvore to see what clothes Brie is wearing. As for now, please enjoy this chapter.

Also, I don't own anything except my OC Brie.

3rd POV

Raoul wasn't thinking as he ran down the stairs and jumped into the trap door. He remembered Brieanna yelling at him to stop, but it was too late. When his feet landed on hard floor, he stood up and unleashed his sword. His eyes refocused to see he was surrounded by many mirrors. He started to panic as he spun around to find the phantom. He gasped in fright when he saw the phantom's mask in the corner of his right eye. He turned to his right and swung his sword. However, the phantom wasn't really there. Raoul looked around at the mirrors trying to find the real phantom. He kept swinging when he thought he saw the phantom. He heard something behind him. He looked to see a noose hanging from the ceiling. He could feel the phantom near and taunting him.

All of a sudden, he felt a hand on his shoulder. He gasped and turned around to see Madame Giry in front of a hidden door.

Raoullooked at Madame Giry all confused as he said, "Madame Giry-"

Before he could say anything else, Madame Giry interrupted him and said, "Come with me quickly."

As Madame Giry led Raoul into the hidden door and closed it behind them, Erik walked out of his hidden place and glared at the hidden door. How dare Madame Giry save that fop! A few more seconds and he could have strangled the boy and Brieanna would be his. Erik closed his eyes and took a deep breath. He needs to concentrate and worry about his opera and winning his angel back. He opened another secret door and walked back to his lair.

Brie's POV

My head was spinning ever since last night. I remembered from the movie that Madame Giry saved Raoul from Erik's death mirror trap and told him about the story of little Erik. I still cried thinking about the flashback scene in the movie. How could they be so horrible to a little kid? They even sold him to be in a freak show and they called him "The Devil Child." I cannot even image what he went through.

Ever since the masquerade ball, things went from bad to worse. Today was the first rehearsal for Erik's new opera. I couldn't sleep at all last night. When I woke up, I looked in the mirror to see that my hair looked like a bird's nest and I had dark circles under my eyes. I looked like an actual zombie.

After I took my bath and got dressed, I walked to the stage, but I noticed something was wrong. I was the latest gossip, and not the good gossip. As I passed some of the performers and ballerinas, they were whispering and looking at my direction. I knew they were talking about me. Every time I looked at the ballerinas who were whispering about me, they turned away from me and pretended they were not talking about me at all. I hate the feeling of being talked about behind your back... literally. I finally saw Christine and Meg practicing their pirouette. When they saw me, they stopped their practice and walked up to me. I could tell they were worried about me.

"Brie, are you alright," asked Meg.

I gave her a look that said, are you seriously asking me that. She looked down at her feet like she was ashamed to ask that question. Christine sighed as she placed her arm around my shoulder like she was comforting me.

"It will be alright. I saw Raoul this morning and he said he'll think of something," said Christine.

All of the sudden, I jumped when I heard a loud shriek that could have broken a crystal glass. I looked to see Carlotta marching away as the managers and her servants were following her.