Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Aria was still furious. She figured if Amelia could have a lover than she could too. She met one of the servants and he almost look like Brandon. It had been a full week and she still hadn’t seen Amelia. She didn’t care though. She was over it and George was keeping her company.

She had learned that he was only five years old in vampire years but he looked around twenty-two. His eyes were a darker brown than gold. He had told her that only the powerful vampires such as Amelia had golden orbs. He said he was lucky to have brown. He could sometimes get away with pretending to be a human and he was right. Aria instantly thought he was a human.

They were sitting outside the castle it was night of course. Only the crowned heads could be out in the sun.

George had invited her to a picnic and Aria dressed up. She had on a yellow sundress and for the first time she put on make-up.

“You look really pretty today.” George softly says.

“Thank-you.” Aria blushes. He reminded her so much of Brandon.

They talk of more things and when it was time to go Aria had kiss George on the cheek and said. “Good night.” She blushes. “Thank-you for the picnic I haven’t felt comfortable here for a long time and you been a good friend so far.”

George beams and then bows, “My Lady.” Aria grab his chin and then says, “Aria remember.”

<><> 

“So rumors are going around that you and George has been spending too much time together.” Heather says frying the bacon.

Aria responds with a grunt. She then jumps when Heather bangs the table.

“Are you crazy girl!” Heather screams. “Amelia will kill you and him.”

“Were doing nothing but hanging out and if we were sleeping together so what.” Aria shrugs. “She has a lover why can’t I.”

“Because she a very jealous powerful vampire and will rip you and George head off.”

Aria bites into her food and then says, “That want happen.”

“I hope so.” Heather says. “You do not want any one blood on your hands.”

<><> 

Amelia watches Vanessa get dress. She licks her lips and then the red head turns around and slowly walks back towards the bed. She kisses Amelia and the blonde runs her fingers through the red tresses. Vanessa groans and then pulls back. “I have to go.”

Amelia softly pouts and Vanessa laughs at this. She pecks the pouting lips and then winks. “I will be back soon.”

Amelia rolls her eyes and then stands throwing on a red silky robe. She kisses Vanessa one last time and then whispers, “Be careful. Come back soon.”

Vanessa winks and then connects their lips together. Her green eyes shine brightly and Amelia stares at them one last time before the red walks out the door.

Amelia groans and falls asleep.

<><> 

The next day Amelia was up early. She comes down stairs for breakfast. Heather was cooking a big meal. Heather jumps when she turns around and sees the Queen. It has been almost two weeks. “My Queen.” Heather bows nervously.